Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post

That's a comedian.

Comment

A year ago I was buying the mental health bs line. It's not a mental health issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        A year ago I was buying the mental health bs line. It's not a mental health issue.
        i dunno dude some of them look doped out and insane like that adam lanza or james holmes

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
          https://www.nationalaffairs.com/publ...mass-shootings

America been broken. There were ALOT of mass murders under Obama too. Did you call for him to get kicked out the WH.

We look at you guys from Canada and think that the USA is pretty messed up.

Wtf is wrong with people down there?
          Well for one, The population of U.S is exponentially higher than Canada. Every population has its percentage of crazys. Increase the population, and you increase the number of crazys and chances of **** happening.

Doesn't Canada have two serial killer teens on the loose right now?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Ihan Omar was right.
            Im assuming you are talking about 'America should be more fearful of white men'

Which is a completely racist comment. A very, very small percentage of the population commits these evil acts. You would not like it if this same logic was transferred to other populations. The Muslim and Somalian Refugee should understand this....

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              https://www.nationalaffairs.com/publ...mass-shootings

America been broken. There were ALOT of mass murders under Obama too. Did you call for him to get kicked out the WH.

We look at you guys from Canada and think that the USA is pretty messed up.

Wtf is wrong with people down there?
              Yep. A rise in mass shootings by white nationalist when a black man became president.

Comment

What is it then?

Comment

There's a tweet describing who did it but I won't post that without confirming it first
                  ^^^^^^^^
                  Multiple people have said they've heard this description on the police scanner so now I'll post it

Suspect killed

Any update on who is the killer?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Yeah because it's Trump's fault an individual person chose to go and shoot innocent people. Smh
                    Trumps divisive rhetoric gives these easily brainwashed white kids the gumption to this crap.

If you think trumps rhetoric doesn’t give these brainwashed white kids hope that what they doing is the right thing. Then you are just as brainwashed.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                      Trumps divisive rhetoric gives these easily brainwashed white kids the gumption to this crap.

If you think trumps rhetoric doesn’t give these brainwashed white kids hope that what they doing is the right thing. Then you are just as brainwashed.
                      Nah I'm just not one of these simpletons that blames trump for everything that goes on, but you go right ahead.

Comment

Working...
                      X