No announcement yet.

8 Year old Girl Killed in Shooting - 20K Reward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
    I sound like an idiot, you posted nothing, just a emotional rant.

again everything I said still stands just cause the victim is black doesnt change anything i said.
    Mikey if 90% of the time you walked down the street an Asian swung a bat at you but the one time you got hit and didn’t see who hit you are you a racist for assuming it was an Asian.All the murders and shootings in Mexico it’s done by Mexicans drug wars ect.In america for example Chicago had 55+ shootings last weekend and 95+% where done by blacks.Its the same every weekend .If all murders and shootings by African Americans were deducted from Chicago’s statistics Chicago would have one of the lowest crime rate of gun violence in the us and on par with many eoropean countries.If that happened in Chicago I would say probably gang bangers and be right 95-98 per cent right.Untill you come to cities like Chicago and stay around for awhile you have no idea.You have the The liberal based media to rely on for your news.Come to ground zero my friend and you will get a education of a lifetime.The 4th of July is the Super Bowl of shootings in Chicago just like devils night in Detroit every Halloween.

Comment

post the link to the story

Comment

they should say 20k as soon as you give us a name with some evidence. that'd get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          I'm not biased like the left is man... It was at a memorial day celebration at a park in my home town. It was in the afternoon.
          There were many... many... people there and MANY who probably know who it was.

The issue that really bothered me is when I saw an article on the next damn page about how ****** ass ***** Kaepernick is still trying to disrespect our country.
          If a group is shooting at another group, how are you gonna pin point the exact person, i'm 100% certain they didn't get the guns through the legal means, those guns are probably at the bottom of some lake by now, how can you charge a bunch of people?

Comment

This is why their neighborhoods are war zones, and why that wont change anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              If she were killed by a stray bullet from a cop, you can bet your ass there would be candlelight vigils, riots in the street, and this story would be all over the media.
              And about 3,518 witnesses would be coming forward claiming they saw it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                And about 3,518 witnesses would be coming forward claiming they saw it.
                Lmao, theyd probably say they saw the bullet too

Comment

I want every gun owner, to get know their weapon, get close to your “target””” as close as you can, then pop pop...be efficient... don’t turn your pistol sideways..like a rapper..

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    In my hometown. In the paper today. 8 years old.........

IN BROAD DAYLIGHT AT A PARK.... The article goes on and on about how no witnesses will come forward. The FBI has offered a 20K reward for someone to come forward as a witness. No one will. You can't be snitchin??? You feel me???

I want you mother ****ers to think about this... And think hard about what I thought when I turned the ****ing page and saw an article about Kaepernick not wanting the American Flag on a shoe... I want you to ****ing think about the constant contradiction and self-exposing nature of this ****.

The ****ing rage....
                    Its a horrible thing what happened to this child. I hope nothing but misery ro come for the person that pulled that trigger that took her precious life.

With that said, u are being a bit dramatic here with the "You can't be snitchin???" Lol! You sound like a late 90s Jim Crow.

In all seriousness. You ever watch the First 48 on A&E? Black folk tell on themselves and each other all the time. 20k is a low reward and I bet some brotha bites.

Anyway, a lot is spoken about blacks and crime/incarceration stats vs whites but itd be interesting to see the # of whites that plead the 5th and request a lawyer vs blacks. My assumption is education and income factors play a huge difference in lawyer quality and constitutional rights.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      If she were killed by a stray bullet from a cop, you can bet your ass there would be candlelight vigils, riots in the street, and this story would be all over the media. But, just another day caught in the cross-fire of gang world and no one cares. Can't be snitchin' you know.
                      Yeah because cops are not supposed to kill people why are you holding them to the same standards as criminals?

Comment

Working...
                      X