This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    Palace shouldn't sell Zaha for anything less than 100 mil and Wan Bissaka for anything less than 75. **** the blue bloods, you want our guys, you have to pay through the nose!!
    Arsenal is apparently willing to pay 80 mill for him.
    Ridiculous imo. Arsenal has so many defensive needs the don’t need to spend on Zaha.

Comment

• Zaha is a big fish in a small pond.

Very good player but often tries to do too much on the ball rather than look for teammates with a simple pass. I imagine he would drive the fans of a top 6 side crazy if he made that step up and played how he does.

He's in the prime of his career so I can understand why he wants to play in the Champions League but maybe he'd be better off staying at Palace, where he is a god and will always have that level of immortality. I think that's what might end up happening whether he likes he or not barring a sudden change of heart by Palace to lower their demanded fee.

Comment

• Madrid is gonna be signing a lot of players this summer according to espn deportes.

Names that supposedly already have a deal:
        Hazard, Jovic, Erickson.

Names they’re still negotiating:
        Pogba, Neymar.

They didn’t like being out of Europe so early this year.
        Gonna be an interesting summer boys.

Comment

• Must be some fire to the smoke that is City potentially being banned from the CL.

That is if Guardiola really leaves for Juventus.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Must be some fire to the smoke that is City potentially being banned from the CL.

That is if Guardiola really leaves for Juventus.
            Who would you rather have at Juve, Pep or Mou?

Comment

• LOL if Pep leaves City he should pack it in all together.. Multiple failures in the CL at City and Bayern? Why would Juve want that? that's the trophy they want.. Serie A is a joke to them these days

I also thought Ronaldo and Pep were not on great terms but that could be overblown i guess..

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                Who would you rather have at Juve, Pep or Mou?
                There's so many rumors about them but it seems like someone tight at Juve spilled the beans on Pep going there.

I think Mou would win the CL in 1-2 seasons there though.

Pep comes with the whole philosophy and changing of the culture etc. So, he might not actually win the CL at all there.

It just takes too much time, when focusing on that aspect of creating a stylistic culture. Rather than a winning one.

Comment

• Pep’s not leaving City

It’s a simple job and they can only get better. Let’s be honest.

They need to win the CL though.

But UEFA are tin pot.

City knows that. Chelsea know that.

I’m still waiting on Chelsea to tie FIFAup in bureaucracy

City will just sue UEFA.What is damages to multi billionaires?

UEFA will get scared like Fenomeno says - they could get ruined

Comment

• Can Leicester City crack the top 6 again next season if they sign Robben?

Apparently Monaco want Tielemans to stay put at Leicester too. Which can only make them stay a potential door buster.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Can Leicester City crack the top 6 again next season if they sign Robben?

Apparently Monaco want Tielemans to stay put at Leicester too. Which can only make them stay a potential door buster.
                      Potential top 4 buster, imo.

Brenda is unbearable but if you’re objective it’s hard not to realise he’s a good manager who inspires great confidence in his players.

I think Citeh write a blank cheque for Maguire or United will. But they’ve got a lot of improving players and a veteran goal scorer in Vardy.

If they add 15 goals from somewhere that’s enough to usurp Chelsea, Arsenal, and United at least

I honestly think Chelsea, United and Arsenal are capable of finishing from 4-8th. There’s no real identity at any of those teams.

Chelsea are just rough approximation of what would formerly be a bad Arsenal team but what is now just a typical Arsenal team.

Arsenal inexplicably we’re allowed to sign Auba unchallenged otherwise they’d be 8th at best
                      Last edited by Sparked_26; 05-25-2019, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X