Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man these show runners are so trash.. **** them.. they wanted to piss off and ruin Star Wars (not that it can be ruined much more).. So instead of 10 episodes we get six... EVERYTHING FELT RUSHED

Night King/White walkers? done inside an episode

Danny going mad? one episode

What was the lord of light stuff?

Why did Jon come back from the dead?

Why did Danny spawn dragons and survive being burnt?

How TF is Bran expected to get the love and respect of the people? he's a robotic weird kid and has the Imp as his hand..

I feel like all of this stuff could have been finished and expanded on properly with an extra 4 episodes.. hell even 2 episodes.. Not felt this bad about a series ending since Lost.. Which had even more lose endings but was not as good as GOT
    Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 05-20-2019, 06:15 AM.

Comment

• What a let down.
      So many loose ends. Biggest issue is how in the world Sansa and Tyrion were adamant that Jon was the true heir to the kingdom yet easily decided to send his arse back to the wall after doing what they wanted him to do?

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
        What a let down.
        So many loose ends. Biggest issue is how in the world Sansa and Tyrion were adamant that Jon was the true heir to the kingdom yet easily decided to send his arse back to the wall after doing what they wanted him to do?
        Lmao never thought of that.. If you think about it Tyrion is a major ****..

Killed his GF and Father

Betrays his friend.. gets him burnt alive

Tells Jon he needs to do the right thing.. Danny is a monster

Jon kills Danny.. essentially saving Tyrions life

Tyrion sends him to the wall.. Meanwhile Tyrion is the hand of the King.. living the good life in KL

Comment

• Booooooooooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            I don't bother... In fact I didn't watch this series (except for some episodes the last year, because of the hype)... I'm too "old school" for this kind of postmodernist fairy tales, tbh...
            What the hell is wrong with you man, Jesus

Mooshashi is old school. You're just old.

Thanks for the spoilers tho. That was a very old school thing you did there smh
            Last edited by Szef; 05-20-2019, 06:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
              What the hell is wrong with you man, Jesus

Mooshashi is old school. You're just old.

Thanks for the spoilers tho. That was a very old school thing you did there smh
              ... of course I'm old... and by "old school" I meant cinephile (in case you know this term)...

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                So apparently there was an ending were Jon and Torumund ride out and find white walker symbols.. possibly signalling things aren't over.. IMO would have been the best ending they could do..

I am 99% sure if the white walkers were handled better I.e over a few episodes.. people would not be ****ting on the show so much.. Extend the season 2 episodes.. FFS!!
                In the scene where Danys walks up the long set of stone stairs....on the left side of the stairs there is a huge red White Walker spiral symbol. WTF was that doing in Kings Landing?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                  Lmao never thought of that.. If you think about it Tyrion is a major ****..

Killed his GF and Father

Betrays his friend.. gets him burnt alive

Tells Jon he needs to do the right thing.. Danny is a monster

Jon kills Danny.. essentially saving Tyrions life

Tyrion sends him to the wall.. Meanwhile Tyrion is the hand of the King.. living the good life in KL
                  Tyrion was the protagonist in this series....in effect the hero. Not that knuckehead Snow.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    I’ve seen it either 2 or 3 times now. And tonight watched some old clips on yt. It’s such a huge fall off lol. Won’t be surprised to if this Star Wars that they’re making is the worst of the decade
                    You talking about D&D making the new Star Wars movies? Can't be worse than the SWJ trash we have right now. Can't get any worse than The Last Jedi, Finn, Rose, purple haired man-hater, and Mary Sue.

The Games of Thrones spinoff prequel seem to be going down that SJW route with that cast list.

Comment

• Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
                      Well to be fair, there's no way he could have ruined this show more than it was actually ruined by the showmakers lol
                      ... my bad, for posting "spoilers"... but I only thought that a boxing forum is populated by grown-ups, not by children waiting for their bad side stories... (I was wrong...)

Comment

Working...
                      X