No announcement yet.

T-Mobile Seating-Jacobs-Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Mobile Seating-Jacobs-Canelo

Just got tickets to Canelo-Jacobs in section 105 Row C. I've never been to T-Mobile. Anybody ever attended a fight there and have any insights as to the viewing quality in this section? Very Excited to be able to attend just was worried about having a decent view from our seats. Thank you!

Comment

You got nose bleeds my dude. Better just watching it from home

Comment

Originally posted by Street Thug View Post
        Looks like.

OP, Hope you did not pay too much?

I will say, it is cool for the boxing atmosphere... BUT unless you can see it easily with own eyes... watch it at home or on a big screen... plus, you'll get commentary instead of just sitting there.

ESPECIALLY since this is not a $100 PPV but a $10 per month streaming service.

Comment

Nothing... is better than actually being at an event.

Nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
            Looks like.

OP, Hope you did not pay too much?

I will say, it is cool for the boxing atmosphere... BUT unless you can see it easily with own eyes... watch it at home or on a big screen... plus, you'll get commentary instead of just sitting there.

ESPECIALLY since this is not a $100 PPV but a $10 per month streaming service.
            Seeing it live is a unique experience. You can really gauge what's happening...whose winning the exchanges. And you can do ALL OF THAT without Lampley trying to jam Pac's dick down your throat

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

Seeing it live is definitely dope. I'll be at Crawford/Khan. STOKED!

Comment

I have seen live fights and you can... if you can actually see the ring. Lol

Comment

this is Section 217, Row A, Seat 9

its pretty much that exact opposite side of you seating so this is realistically gonna be your view. CF Man

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                  Nothing... is better than actually being at an event.

Nothing.
                  Being at an event just to watch it on a jumbo screen is stupid since you can do the same thing at a close circuit without any of the hassle

Unless you want to be there just to say you were there

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Being at an event just to watch it on a jumbo screen is stupid since you can do the same thing at a close circuit without any of the hassle

Unless you want to be there just to say you were there
                    People are so spoiled these days man. I'd 100% rather be at any event than be watching it on a TV.

Comment

Working...
                    X