Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your 3 facts boxing fans must come to accept?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 things? Hmmm...

- Canelo and GGG are both guilty of finding ways to not make this fight happen.
    - The majority of boxing fans, especially NSB members, are notoriously bias and cannot hold a logical conversation about the sport.
    - Unless the scoring system in boxing is changed, we will be forever cursed with questionable results, which will be a contributing factor in the ultimate demise of boxing as a mainstream sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

my address is 4370 sunnyslope dr mphs tn 38141..number 901-289-6634..and yours??? you threatened to shoot me and my kids but wont tell me where to come

Comment

1) Kovalev has a legit L to Ward.
        2a) Manny likely had an injury affecting his performance vs Mayweather. 2b) It probably didn't change the inevitable outcome.
        3) We're all wrong quite often. The best we can do is have a friendly debate not get obsessed with trying to hurt each other's feelings.

Comment

Fact 1: Little G ain't s**t.

Fact 2: Loma**** ain't s**t.

Fact 3: Kovalev beat Ward.

Comment

1. The "sweet science" doesn't only apply to slick or defensive fighters. Inside fighting is also an important attribute.

2. Clinching isn't a proper defensive maneuver.

3. Using footwork or footspeed to reset or exploit angles is one thing, using it to get away from harm without returning fire is running.

Comment

1. McGregor could hang with Malignaggi

2. Mayweather would sweep Grovelkin 120-108 on all the cards and make him look like a total bum. Early rounds wouldn't even be competitive like the Canelo fight.

3. Grovelkin fears Charlo. Dirty Sanchez and Lowballfler will keep Grovelkin far far away from the next MW king.

Comment

I like the way my thread went but I want to hear other people opinions. Another three facts
                • Pacquiao is ducking Thurman, Brook and Crawford. Brook and Thurman are the other two champs in his division. He should be fighting them instead of Horn or Van Heerdan (Errol Spence's leftovers). If he wants to fight that type of competition he needs to give up the belt. He's pricing himself out of the Crawford fight by asking for $20 mil
                • From Genaro Hernandez to Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather has the best resume of all time. You can pick his resume a part and say he should've fought this person or should've fought that person. But what you can't do is show me someone with a better 30 fight streak.
                • Adonis Stevenson is one of the most avoided fighters in the sport. Hopkins took less money and ran to HBO to fight Kovalev. Ward wouldn't entertain the thought of fighting Stevenson at 168 and still won't at 175. Kovalev pulled out of a purse bid. Froch was ready to vacate his IBF title to fight Kessler rather than fight Stevenson

HOT TAKES

I WILL FIND YOU i.p ADDRESS AND I WILL FIND YOU..WATCH OUT FOR UPS AND FED EX DELIVERIES..LOL EVEN WATCH YOUR MAILMAN...I SWEAR IM COMING FOR YOU

Comment

Originally posted by motorcity cobra View Post
                  i like the way my thread went but i want to hear other people opinions. Another three facts
                  • pacquiao is ducking thurman, brook and crawford. Brook and thurman are the other two champs in his division. He should be fighting them instead of horn or van heerdan (errol spence's leftovers). If he wants to fight that type of competition he needs to give up the belt. He's pricing himself out of the crawford fight by asking for $20 mil
                  • from genaro hernandez to manny pacquiao, floyd mayweather has the best resume of all time. You can pick his resume a part and say he should've fought this person or should've fought that person. But what you can't do is show me someone with a better 30 fight streak.
                  • adonis stevenson is one of the most avoided fighters in the sport. Hopkins took less money and ran to hbo to fight kovalev. Ward wouldn't entertain the thought of fighting stevenson at 168 and still won't at 175. Kovalev pulled out of a purse bid. Froch was ready to vacate his ibf title to fight kessler rather than fight stevenson

hot takes

you said you will shoot my kids?? I will find out your first and last name and where you work and where your kids go to school...i am coming to **** up your life!!!! You said the wrong **** to me

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    how about the fact you are ducking an asswhooping from me??? refusing to give me your address after threatening to shoot me and my kids you pu22y ass b1tch!!! WHATS YOUR ****ING ADDRESS COWARD????
                    Woah woah woah woah, yall are beefing? When in the **** did this happen?

Comment

you a b1tch

Comment

Working...
                      X