Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields vs. Habazin: Felony Assault Charge Issued Over Attack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
    Yeah wasn’t there also a comment about her finding any reason not to fight her? It’s the biggest purse she’ll ever make, of course she wants the fight - but Ivana’s coach had just been put in hospital by Shields’ entourage?!
    Yes thats right she came up with some nonsense like "shes calles ivana no excuses"

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      According to Detroit News, 28-year-old Artis Mack is now facing a felony charge of assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder, and is accused by local authorities in Michigan of punching veteran trainer James Ali Bashir, 68-years-old.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      Lock him away. He does nothing for any society. Scum who sucker punch are mentally deranged, especially on senior citizens.

Comment

Man, you guys be trippin! How is Clarissa Shields the blame for what her low class ghetto ass family do?

I thought she behaved herself both graciously and professionally at the weigh in. She's trying to get her paper. She wants to get paid. She did not in the very least, dishonour or disgrace herself at all.

Initially, I said she was responsible for the company that she keeps; Which is true and it is something that I still feel very strongly about. However, in this case you don't choose your family members.

Moreover, she was not the one who incited the near riot anyhow but her lesbian/butch sister did. Hell, she was not even involved in the altercation at all. By the time the incident occurred she had already exited the stage.

Coach Bashir was only there doing his job and that was to protect and look out for his fighter's best interest. He didn't deserve the kind of treatment and abuse he received that day.

If anyone is responsible or the blame for this fracas it's none other than Salita promotions itself. After all, it was their event while making it open to the public.

Therefore, they should be held liable and accountable for who they allowed in and by not having adequate security at the time. That punk who sucker punched James Bashir was a convicted felon who should have never been invited to that event in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          That’s because you didn’t see her first comments on social media. This and the Anthony Dirrell/Jose sucker punch she was proud of BOTH sucker punchers until someone smart enough told her to STFU and say this instead.
          yes that is the part most of these clowns are ignoring or just don't know she has been expose being ok with sucker punching people

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
            Garbage posts. You both come off as weak azz men with your raggedy attack on a fighter just because she is a woman.

She could probably whoop both yall chumps. And yeah...with the comments you both made...you're a chump to me.
            Fucc off punk! You and that hoe Clarissa belong at home cleaning, washing, and sucking your man's dick whenever he wants it!

Comment

ESPN article confirming its Shields brother.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Man, you guys be trippin! How is Clarissa Shields the blame for what her low class ghetto ass family do?
                This like a mfer.

I get folks mad about the incident going down at all, but for the life of me I dont get how folks are connecting the dots to f#cking Shields of all people.

To me this is all on the f#ckhead who acted like a coward & hit a man 40 years his senior. If you wanna throw some blame on the promoter I can at least understand that argument even if I disagree with it. Throwing blame on Shields makes no f#cking sense doe & is imo just about mfers who didnt like her before trying to make her guilty by association for that reason. Shes not her brothers keeper.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  ESPN article confirming its Shields brother.
                  How hard can it be to confirm something like that? Probably the most confusing thing about this whole fiasco.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    This like a mfer.

I get folks mad about the incident going down at all, but for the life of me I dont get how folks are connecting the dots to f#cking Shields of all people.

To me this is all on the f#ckhead who acted like a coward & hit a man 40 years his senior. If you wanna throw some blame on the promoter I can at least understand that argument even if I disagree with it. Throwing blame on Shields makes no f#cking sense doe & is imo just about mfers who didnt like her before trying to make her guilty by association for that reason. Shes not her brothers keeper.
                    how convenient you seem to forgot shields is ok with sucker punching people I guess you know nothing about what happen to Jose Uzcategui and her remarks

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      You defending sucker punchers shows what you are.
                      Never said a word about the dude who sucker-punched the trainer. I hope he gets what he deserves. In the meantime, move along little man

Comment

Working...
                      X