Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Failed to pull the trigger on a little hot coed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed to pull the trigger on a little hot coed.

Yeah, I feel like a complete idiot now. I'm working with this little cutie on a speech. So, I go over to her apartment and we start working on it. We're shooting the **** and she tells me a little bit about herself, she lives by herself yada yada yada, and lost both her parents. She's only 19 so of course I have to be Mr. I Show Sympathy and we talk about it and then we get talking about sex a little bit and how she had a few scares and of course me being a bit older I get in my father mode and the conversation about that died.

I feel like an idiot and now will be wacking off the corner. Drowning my sorrows in my own semen stains. Young, hot, lonely, and talking about sex and somehow I still fuk it up!

Originally posted by Check View Post
    Yeah, I feel like a complete idiot now. I'm working with this little cutie on a speech. So, I go over to her apartment and we start working on it. We're shooting the **** and she tells me a little bit about herself, she lives by herself yada yada yada, and lost both her parents. She's only 19 so of course I have to be Mr. I Show Sympathy and we talk about it and then we get talking about sex a little bit and how she had a few scares and of course me being a bit older I get in my father mode and the conversation about that died.

I feel like an idiot and now will be wacking off the corner. Drowning my sorrows in my own semen stains. Young, hot, lonely, and talking about sex and somehow I still fuk it up!

live and learn man, live and learn...

Comment

if you wanted it that bad, should've been blunt once the subject came up

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        or produced one

Comment

damn thas ****ed up man ahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            For some reason under 20 seems a bit too young to me but now I feel like an idiot. Might not be too late if I see her in a few days but be strange to be like uhhhhhhhh yeah lets go back to your place.

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
            or produced one

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
              damn thas ****ed up man ahahahahaha
              It's more fuked up because a second chance isn't really there. I have a female under my roof right now, we aren't exclusive, at least I don't consider us to be but I'm not sure how she feels but I wouldn't dare bring another female to my place. I have to go other places.

Comment

damn, that sucks ..so u were dela hoya to her pacquiao.maybe u were saving urself for those pay for broads in the caribean in that other thread u made.u got to strike when that iron is hot check..

Comment

Damn, I hate when I lose opportunities like that. God knows they don't come every day, lol.

I pretty much jump on any potential situation these days.

I can almost guarantee you won't ever make that mistake again.

Blues balls just isn't the way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    It's more fuked up because a second chance isn't really there. I have a female under my roof right now, we aren't exclusive, at least I don't consider us to be but I'm not sure how she feels but I wouldn't dare bring another female to my place. I have to go other places.
                    nail her man **** it

Comment

Working...
                    X