Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Getting Wilder's WBC Belt Makes Joshua Rematch Bigger!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windmill ducked the fight and was offered a record payday. What more can you say about Beyonce? #BumSquad

Comment

Nobody gives a **** about this known PED user lmfao Wilder would bust them cheeks any way

Comment

Don’t sleep on Browne he might get Dillian Whyte out of there. He’s a solid competitor not some bum off the street

Comment

Over hyping Whyte so they can milk the little that he can give

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
            Don’t sleep on Browne he might get Dillian Whyte out of there. He’s a solid competitor not some bum off the street
            How would you sleep on Browne ? You would roll right off of him .

Comment

Why would there be a rematch??? Was Whyte way ahead at the time of the stoppage???

Comment

Has someone reminded Whyte he lost to Derek fu**ing Chisora lol?!

Comment

he dont beat wilder for me

Comment

Browne is a very good match up. I’ll give Whyte some credit, he does get better each fight, I see him make corrections from fight to fight and he wouldn’t be a walk over for Wilder, he’s far better than Stiverne is right now so I don’t see the comparison people are making there. But why don’t we find out Wyhte vs Stiverne is a good fight. Whyte Vs Takam would be a barnstormer

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      its a 50/50 fight for a 38 year old browne who may of lost a step or 2.

its a 70/30 fight in the favour of browne if he's still the same guy that sparked out chagaev. and that 30 % is based on the fact Beetlejuice whyte has a good chin and Eddie hearns cards are known for robberies for the matchroom fighters...

Whyte makes Wilder look like Ali ffs. Wilder would put him in a coma
                      Why did Windmill duck Dillian for $3 mil? I'm pretty sure that way more than 2X Beyonce's highest payday...

Comment

Working...
                      X