Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how is it physically possible to dislike the taste of mcdonalds food?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] how is it physically possible to dislike the taste of mcdonalds food?

i hear it all the time, someone brings up mcdonalds and someone goes "ewwwww gross, mcdonalds is disgusting!"

i don't understand it. i get that you may have a perception that the quality of their food doesn't suit your standards, but to say that it tastes gross is absurd. their food does not taste gross, in fact, it's delicious. this goes for all of their burger options, now if you said the McChiken or Filet o Fish was gross then i'd believe you, even though they're not really that bad.

have you actually had a big mac, mcdouble, quarter pounder (royale with cheese, green teefs), or McNuggets? or even their fries? how can one honestly say these menu staples taste bad?

just look at it and tell me you don't want to bury your face all up in that at this very moment?

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
    i hear it all the time, someone brings up mcdonalds and someone goes "ewwwww gross, mcdonalds is disgusting!"

i don't understand it. i get that you may have a perception that the quality of their food doesn't suit your standards, but to say that it tastes gross is absurd. their food does not taste gross, in fact, it's delicious. this goes for all of their burger options, now if you said the McChiken or Filet o Fish was gross then i'd believe you, even though they're not really that bad.

have you actually had a big mac, mcdouble, quarter pounder (royale with cheese, green teefs), or McNuggets? or even their fries? how can one honestly say these menu staples taste bad?
    They taste plasticy. The fries are alright but honestly local places around me do better fries but I prefer chips (thick fries).

Comment

Its gross cause people pictured the pink slime stuff, its like forever implanted in your thoughts.

I love a Big Mac and fries every once and a while, I cant eat it everyday though, its kinda weird because I lose my appetite toward the last bite of the big mac so I know its unatural and has some chemicals in it. but I can eat a In n Out burger on the daily, fresh ingredients I never get tired of.

I only eat the Big Macs and Cheeseburgers with fries at Mcdonalds.

I haven't eaten at McDonalds in ages lol, so maybe I show pick some one my friend said they removed the pink slime but I heard the hamburger patty has soy in it and only like 50 percent meat is this true? its probably why I get a headache after eating them

Comment

and don't even get me started on their breakfast.

have u even tried a McGriddle with egg and bacon? hell, even their classic Egg Mcmuffin. you can't go wrong with anything on the breakfast menu.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
          They taste plasticy. The fries are alright but honestly local places around me do better fries but I prefer chips (thick fries).
          Im not sure but isn't it true that mcdonalds has like soy in their burger and beans mixed with ground beef?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Its gross cause people pictured the pink slime stuff, its like forever implanted in your thoughts.

I love a Big Mac and fries every once and a while, I cant eat it everyday though, its kinda weird because I lose my appetite toward the last bite of the big mac so I know its unatural and has some chemicals in it. but I can eat a In n Out burger on the daily, fresh ingredients I never get tired of.

I only eat the Big Macs and Cheeseburgers with fries at Mcdonalds.

I haven't eaten at McDonalds in ages lol, so maybe I show pick some one my friend said they removed the pink slime but I heard the hamburger patty has soy in it and only like 50 percent meat is this true? its probably why I get a headache after eating them
            that pic was proven fake though. they use real chicken for their mcnuggets. that pink slime stuff was already debunked when that image first came out. but it still hit them (mcdonalds) really hard in the pockets

Comment

my go to combos are the Big Mac meal (with Dr. pepper) or the two cheeseburger meal (with Dr. Pepper). always get BBQ sauce for the fries too, sometimes sween N sour.

sometime's if i want to go healthier i'll build my grilled chicken sandwich (deluxe) with artisan roll for the bread. light on the mayo. it can get expensive though.

Comment

I remember reading some article that talked about why some people hate some foods from a psychological level. I don't really remember the whole article but it did say if your brain perceives something as dangerous to consume (not like poison, but something that can make you sick for example) it will literally alter the taste of the food when you put it in your mouth to make it seem less appealing.

So people who convince themselves McDonald's is disgusting CAN actually alter the taste and make it seem disgusting.

Once a few years ago I was really high (on weed) and ate an insane amount of Hawaiian pizza and got really sick, I can't stand pineapples anymore if one makes its way into my mouth accidentally I have to flush my mouth or else I feel like I'll vomit. It's weird.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
                  I remember reading some article that talked about why some people hate some foods from a psychological level. I don't really remember the whole article but it did say if your brain perceives something as dangerous to consume (not like poison, but something that can make you sick for example) it will literally alter the taste of the food when you put it in your mouth to make it seem less appealing.

So people who convince themselves McDonald's is disgusting CAN actually alter the taste and make it seem disgusting.

Once a few years ago I was really high (on weed) and ate an insane amount of Hawaiian pizza and got really sick, I can't stand pineapples anymore if one makes its way into my mouth accidentally I have to flush my mouth or else I feel like I'll vomit. It's weird.
                  damn, that's an interesting study. i've had a similar incident occur while eating celery. i've never had celery alone, only with peanut butter to make it go down better. but one day i tried it alone and it was disgusting and made me gag. i never ate celery again, can't stand the taste, the smell or even the texture of it anymore. but then again celery is disgusting as is.

Comment

It is "Near Food". They make it taste like real food in a laboratory.

Comment

Working...
                    X