Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the top 3 physically strongest heavyweights of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are the top 3 physically strongest heavyweights of all time?

If you could only pick three, who would you say are the most physically strongest heavyweights of all time? My top 3

1) Shannon Briggs
    2) George Foreman
    3) Samuel Peter

Hasim Rahman was really strong, maybe the strongest upper body strength ever in boxing. I heard he benched 500+ in his prime. Wlad is also strong, his bench is somewhere around 450. As far as leg strength I'd be willing to bet Tua, dude had tree trunks for legs.

P4P the strongest guy would probably be Shane Mosley, he benched 350 when he fought at welter. Darchinyan is also no slouch, I read he benched 240, and that was back when he was fighting at around 110lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      Hasim Rahman was really strong, maybe the strongest upper body strength ever in boxing. I heard he benched 500+ in his prime. Wlad is also strong, his bench is somewhere around 450. As far as leg strength I'd be willing to bet Tua, dude had tree trunks for legs.

P4P the strongest guy would probably be Shane Mosley, he benched 350 when he fought at welter. Darchinyan is also no slouch, I read he benched 240, and that was back when he was fighting at around 110lbs.
      Benching does not equal strength you gym rat.

Comment

valuev, s. peter and wlad

Comment

Physically strongest,

Foreman
          Tua
          Butterbean

Them guys had sheer strength.

Comment

ike ibeabuchi

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post

Benching don't mean squat.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayehammer View Post
                ike ibeabuchi
                You win.....

Comment

Tye Fields
                  David Price
                  Michael Grant

Comment

i don't know nor care about physical strength.

punching power strength..... foreman, tua, shavers

Comment

Working...
                    X