No announcement yet.

Will Richard Abril get robbed tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Hes not a runner though. Hes a tall, slick boxer with great inside fighting.

He don't run, he'll happily stand his ground and school you in the pocket too.
    Correct on all counts. But, admittedly, Abril has an ugly style. Him and Carlos Molina are probably the two craftiest current fighters I can think of. Richie doesn't fight pretty, but he wins (or should win).

Comment

No. He'll make Bogere look amateurish.

Comment

This is a tough one to predict. I don't think I'm gonna touch picking the winner.

I've played the "Fight will go the distance" prop at -150. I've also got a small wager on the draw at +2000. This feels like one of those fights that won't have a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC
          Quote:

Originally Posted by dan_cov

Hes not a runner though. Hes a tall, slick boxer with great inside fighting.

He don't run, he'll happily stand his ground and school you in the pocket too.

Correct on all counts. But, admittedly, Abril has an ugly style. Him and Carlos Molina are probably the two craftiest current fighters I can think of. Richie doesn't fight pretty, but he wins (or should win).
          Lol I laugh every time you call him Richie cause it sounds like he's your son or something.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
            This is a tough one to predict. I don't think I'm gonna touch picking the winner.

I've played the "Fight will go the distance" prop at -150. I've also got a small wager on the draw at +2000. This feels like one of those fights that won't have a winner.
            Those seem like good wagers. It's tough betting on Abril to win; the guy has terrible luck.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              Those seem like good wagers. It's tough betting on Abril to win; the guy has terrible luck.
              Yeah he does. And he doesn't really have an eye pleasing style to a lot of people. And he's going up against a guy who does. He could out box this guy and lose on the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                Lol I laugh every time you call him Richie cause it sounds like he's your son or something.
                lmao Funny you should say that; I've felt something similar.

Comment

Depends on how the judges wanna judge.
                  If they judge off work rate, Bogere will probably win

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                    Yeah he does. And he doesn't really have an eye pleasing style to a lot of people. And he's going up against a guy who does. He could out box this guy and lose on the cards.
                    Agreed. I hate to say it, but I don't think I'd ever bet money on Abril to win.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      Depends on how the judges wanna judge.
                      If they judge off work rate, Bogere will probably win
                      I haven't watched Bogere fight. But, from what I understand, he's an all-action non-stop fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X