No announcement yet.

as a big Dwayne Wade fan...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    No offense to the hornets, but Wade will probably want to go to a marquee team.
    none taken.

i know my team and i know all they got is 2 good PG's

but i can dream cant i?

he does like warm weather......

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
      none taken.

i know my team and i know all they got is 2 good PG's

but i can dream cant i?

he does like warm weather......
      I think with Bosh becoming a free agent, and Wade becoming one these two should come together. However, the craptors as a team seem t be better to me than the heat as a team. You remember those one man band shows where a guy would have a guitar, a trumpet, a flute, and a drum set strapped to him. Well Wade is that guy the rest of the team are an audienca.

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss
        Wade & Amar'e to me looks better than Wade/Bosh.
        Nah, Amare is not as skilled as Bosh. He is a perfect fit for pheonix, he would not be as good anywhere else.

Comment

Amar'e is explosive on the paint, Wade in both (but he's improving outside).

for some strange reason i don't like Bosh with Wade.
          Well CB4 is a lot more rounded, and is overall much more skilled of a player. Amare is just too damn straight.

Comment

check out what i just made

looks good on him

Comment

^ no please...any team except the knicks.

hopefully he'll head towards chicago.
              if the knicks do some great trades in one swoop and do it like the celtics when they got garnett, who knows, its possible.

Comment

^ no please...any team except the knicks.

hopefully he'll head towards chicago.
                chicago is good also. They just need another big guy aside from Noah. I still find Noah soft.

Comment

Originally posted by al22tec View Post
                  chicago is good also. They just need another big guy aside from Noah. I still find Noah soft.
                  nah my boy noah aint soft. he's one of the best at rebounding and blocking shots.

d.howard(orlando) in 82 games led the league with 1,082 rebounds
                  z. randolph(memphis) in 81 games was 2nd with 950 rebounds
                  david lee(new york) in 81 games was 3rd with 949 rebounds.

in only 62 games noah had 705 rebounds. noah averaged 11.0 rebounds per game so if he didnt miss 20 games he would've been at least top 4 in rebounding.

howard led the league in blocks with 228 in 82 games played.
                  noah had 100 in only 62 games. noah averaged 1.56 blocks per game, howard 2.78. so if noah didnt miss 20 games he would be up there among the leaders.

conclusion: noah aint soft but another big body would be good for my bulls. david lee is a beast for the knicks and he will be available so if the bulls can get him and wade look out

pg rose
                  sg wade
                  sf deng
                  pf lee(unless somehow they can get amare, bosh, or boozer.)
                  c noah

Comment

Let me adjust my previous post on Noah. For me, he should be playing the 4, not the 5. They need someone else to take care of the center work. Noah will be more effective at the power forward position.

Comment

David Lee is also a 4 but he is being forced to play the center. But if Lee and Noah play side by side, they can complement each other.

Comment

Working...
                      X