Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Groves Decisions a Bloody Chris Eubank Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally the myth has been destroyed. Get this arrogant khunt and his raggedy poppa out of here. HE got his ass beat by a B fighter and make no mistake Groves is a B fighter. They could not compete with the skill sets of GGG, Cantyellow, or even Gilberto Ramirez

Comment

• ... but eubank won the sparring doe!!!!!

Comment

• Groves just said it best: "fundamental of boxing!"

Comment

• lmfao eubank alreayd hoping grooves is out with a shoulder injury so he can continue on with the tournament.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post

jewbank lost every round and STILL nearly KO'd groves in the last 30 seconds
            He was stunned a few times and could easily been dropped. Now he can fight for some fake belt. I recommend the IBA belt

Comment

• Eubank needs this to be a reality check. Listening to his interview - As delusional as ever.

Comment

• Well I'm happy that Groves won, but damn did I overestimate Jr. Really, man, I should know by now that skill beats athleticism 9/10. smh. Some fuckers never learn...

Comment

• People have said that the BJS fight was a fluke and that Eubank Jr. would beat him in a rematch... I don't think so.

Fighters who can stick and move and use their jab have now beaten him.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    Young Eubank is a reference to the fact he's not Old Eubank.
                    Fair enough, you have to separate them somehow and it can’t be “the delusional one”

Comment

• @ Eubank hoping Groves is out so he can go to the final

Comment

Working...
                      X