Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Admits That Parker's Steroid Taunts Got Under His Skin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
    It’s not about being a fanboy, I have no idea if he juices or not, but there is no evidence to accuse him, so you gotta give him the benefit of the doubt. The entire western worlds justice system is based on the principle of innocent unless proof of guilt, why reverse this unless you just straight hating the guy for no reason.
    In the modern 21st century planet Earth that is as artificial and unclean as it is, there exists no such thing as a 100% natural or clean athlete. One has to be utterly deluded to think that such can be the case. Unless someone is living in a 100% natural, clean and non-artificial environment.

Practically every athlete today is on some kind of performance enhancing chemicals / drugs. What's classified as a legal and an illegal drug is totally arbitrary and subjective. That's where most of the problems lie. There are some legal drugs out there that are arguably more beneficial for an athlete than some drugs that are banned. There is no evidence that some of the banned drugs are any more beneficial to an athlete than the legal drugs.

And just so you know, I haven't got any problem with any athlete in the 21st century consuming 21st century PED. Just like I haven't got any problems with a 21st century formula 1 driver using 21st century car technology during their races in their car.

My problem lies with uneven playing fields where one athlete is allowed to use performance enhancing drugs whilst that athlete's opponent isn't. And also with deluded / ignorant individuals who foolishly believe that a 100% natural and clean athlete can exist in an unclean, unnatural and artificial 21st century world / planet Earth.

Also, there is no credibility with official drug testing itself. Every boxer so far that has ever been popped for PED has been the B side boxer that's relatively fatter and chubbier. Whilst not a single A side boxer that is muscular and leaner relatively speaking, has ever been popped for PED. So do you seriously want to fool yourself into believing that official drug testing is the credible way to determine whether a boxer is on PED or not?

Anthony Joshua is most certainly on performance enhancing drugs. Just based on the fact that his physique, along with his performance at his size has not been replicated by any boxer pre-1980's. I challenge you to find any boxer prior to the 1980's that was the same size as Anthony Joshua in terms of height, weight and reach with similar muscular tone whilst also displaying the same level of athleticism. You won't find any. Wanna know why? Because those past boxers didn't have access to modern athletic performance enhancing chemicals which Joshua has access to. Remove all of those artificial chemicals from Joshua's body, he is not going to be much, if at all better than the likes of Ernie Terrell during Ali's era.

In fact, I challenge you to find me a body builder before the advent of advanced PED (pre-1935) that looked like Anthony Joshua naturally. Never mind boxers. Find me a bodybuilder who's entire life is dedicated to building muscles before 1935 that had the appearance of Joshua. Again, you won't find any because Anthony Joshua's body is clearly artificial and unnatural.

The evidence is out there regarding Anthony Joshua consuming PED. It's up to you whether you decide to accept the evidence or reject it. Simply relying on official drug testing as evidence is you foolishly rejecting more credible evidence out there in favor of clearly proven non-credible evidence.
    Last edited by Mr Objecitivity; 01-22-2018, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
      http://vada-testing.org/anthony-joshua/

Vada have confirmed he's with Vada for Parker fight.. He has been with Vada against Takam and Klitschko too. FYI Vada is the same organisation that tests Wilder so if he has never tested positive it's silly to accuse him and say he's ducking Wilder or America.

He's been tested randomly 24/7 360 days since he was an amateur. Interesting fact confirmed by Wilder himself on TBV podcast.. Wilder was tested 4 times against Stiverne in rematch. AJ in the same time was tested 14 times against Takam by Vada, Adams whereabouts, UKAD and BBBOC.. there was an article on the telegraph that said AJ is the most tested athlete on the planet.
      B-b-but he has muscles and everyone says he’s been juicing so it must be true.

Comment

I think everyone here (including those defending him) would bet their entire net worth and any loans they could apply for that Joshua is on heavy dosages of designer steroids and/or equivalent PEDs. It's funny seeing people become such fans of a fighter that they play dumb on their behalf.

Then again there were people who denied Ronnie Coleman and Alistair Overeem (back when he was still managing to beat tests) were on anything.

Even ignoring the telltale signs of long-term PED abuse, how many people with internet access are actually so hopelessly uneducated that they think you can maintain that physique at 240 lbs through "genetics" (which accounts for maybe 1-2% variance in metabolism & lean muscle mass) and a good workout plan? Maybe one or two very young or elderly posters. The rest are just playing dumb because they've fallen in love with him.
        Last edited by ////; 01-22-2018, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Parker skipped a drugs test and then slanders AJ.

How about we have a rule you actually have to do your testing before you can slander anyone else.

http://www.boxingscene.com/joseph-pa...g-test--118620

The best we can hope for is everyone does the tests, no one skips one, makes excuses for fails etc you do that you have a right not to be slandered for doping end of.

They should just put samples on ice and then they can retest when tests get better, similar to how athletes get caught years later.

There is zero evidence he is juicing and the only way he could would be if he had some new super doping technique or there was a massive conspiracy involving two separate drug testing organisations.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post
            In the modern 21st century planet Earth that is as artificial and unclean as it is, there exists no such thing as a 100% natural or clean athlete. One has to be utterly deluded to think that such can be the case. Unless someone is living in a 100% natural, clean and non-artificial environment.

Practically every athlete today is on some kind of performance enhancing chemicals / drugs. What's classified as a legal and an illegal drug is totally arbitrary and subjective. That's where most of the problems lie. There are some legal drugs out there that are arguably more beneficial for an athlete than some drugs that are banned. There is no evidence that some of the banned drugs are any more beneficial to an athlete than the legal drugs.

And just so you know, I haven't got any problem with any athlete in the 21st century consuming 21st century PED. Just like I haven't got any problems with a 21st century formula 1 driver using 21st century car technology during their races in their car.

My problem lies with uneven playing fields where one athlete is allowed to use performance enhancing drugs whilst that athlete's opponent isn't. And also with deluded / ignorant individuals who foolishly believe that a 100% natural and clean athlete can exist in an unclean, unnatural and artificial 21st century world / planet Earth.

Also, there is no credibility with official drug testing itself. Every boxer so far that has ever been popped for PED has been the B side boxer that's relatively fatter and chubbier. Whilst not a single A side boxer that is muscular and leaner relatively speaking, has ever been popped for PED. So do you seriously want to fool yourself into believing that official drug testing is the credible way to determine whether a boxer is on PED or not?

Anthony Joshua is most certainly on performance enhancing drugs. Just based on the fact that his physique, along with his performance at his size has not been replicated by any boxer pre-1980's. I challenge you to find any boxer prior to the 1980's that was the same size as Anthony Joshua in terms of height, weight and reach with similar muscular tone whilst also displaying the same level of athleticism. You won't find any. Wanna know why? Because those past boxers didn't have access to modern athletic performance enhancing chemicals which Joshua has access to. Remove all of those artificial chemicals from Joshua's body, he is not going to be much, if at all better than the likes of Ernie Terrell during Ali's era.

In fact, I challenge you to find me a body builder before the advent of advanced PED (pre-1935) that looked like Anthony Joshua naturally. Never mind boxers. Find me a bodybuilder who's entire life is dedicated to building muscles before 1935 that had the appearance of Joshua. Again, you won't find any because Anthony Joshua's body is clearly artificial and unnatural.

The evidence is out there regarding Anthony Joshua consuming PED. It's up to you whether you decide to accept the evidence or reject it. Simply relying on official drug testing as evidence is you foolishly rejecting more credible evidence out there in favor of clearly proven non-credible evidence.
            I think relying on photo evidence from 1935 is more foolish than believing drug tests. You do make interesting points and I somewhat agree in the fact that all athletes will take some sort of supplement (I don’t think this means they’re all dirty) but your argument that no body builder from 1935 has a physique like aj falls flat for two reasons

1) we know more about strength and conditioning and what it takes to look good now than we did then. Information like the importance of good nutrition and the most effective way to build muscle wasn’t as advanced as it is now

2) I can’t actually find any photos of bodybuilders from 1935

Comment

Most pro boxers are on something. Nothing new here. Joshua seems like someone who puts in the hard work along with the steroids though, so good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post

Not in terms of athleticism but Primo Carnera 6'5.5" tall, 265-275lbs of solid muscle, if anything Joshua would look small next to him, he was far wider in the shoulders and chest.

As for finding people from past era's as big as Joshua, well you have to realise most kids grew up malnourished in comparison to today. Max Baer at 6'2.5" and 210lbs was seen as a monster of a man in the 30's, does that mean 6'3" Foreman at 225lbs was doping?

As for past body builders guys like Grimek in the 30's was more heavily muscled than Joshua or any other boxer. He was shorter true but so was almost every body back then. As people's nutrition got better, more food became available people got taller or is everyone on HGH?

Having said all this Joshua is probably doping it's naive to think in this day and age any athlete is 100% for certain clean. He could be natural but it's more likely he's doping along with the majority of elite athletes.

Comment

Them comments got under his skin as much as the needles do

Comment

Im sure josh didnt like the glass jaw and ped comments and im not sure which is worse for him.
                    Josh neither has a glass jaw or on PEDS.
                    Parker probably didnt like the too much pies comments and Parker probably dont eat pies as well.

So Parker probably was naughtier on the whole. But Parker i think started it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
                      AJ is the most tested fighter currently in the division yet he has managed to pass all and shame all his haters...and some ignorant bums here are saying he looks like a black Brock Lesnar, Known PED cheats as Fury, Hughie, Pedvetkin, Ortiz, Dillian etc all don't have ripped muscles now do they? You haters should all stop taking the piss!
                      heh, wasn't Lance Armstrong the most tested athlete in all of sports at one time? PED pushers are always a step or two ahead of the testers, and Joshua looks like a walking med lab.

Comment

Working...
                      X