• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Mindhunter discussion thread

Anyone watching this show? It’s epic

Yeah.

Finished it last week, great show.

The guy who played Edmund Kemper really nailed it.

Comment

Watched the first episode....too gory for me. I mean it's going to get more gory.
      But the actors are good. I met Holt McCallanay at the Super Bowl in Dallas, at the time
      he was starring in the TV show "Lights Out" portraying a HW boxing champ. He seemed
      like a real good guy, down to earth. We talked boxing a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        Watched the first episode....too gory for me. I mean it's going to get more gory.
        But the actors are good. I met Holt McCallanay at the Super Bowl in Dallas, at the time
        he was starring in the TV show "Lights Out" portraying a HW boxing champ. He seemed
        It doesn't. Least not visually my dude.

great show btw.

Comment

I binged watched it a week ago. It's a "slow burn" show that takes viewers in a lot of different directions through some pretty heavy subject matter. The main characters of Holden Ford and Bill Tench have an awesome synergy together as partners as well contrasting personalities. The acting is great, the plot arcs are clever and many of the scenes are very tense and disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
            It doesn't. Least not visually my dude.

great show btw.
            This exactly. I really dislike gory shows, I certainly agree the first episode gave the interpretation that it was going to get worse. I’m on episode 8 and it hasn’t yet..

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              This exactly. I really dislike gory shows, I certainly agree the first episode gave the interpretation that it was going to get worse. I’m on episode 8 and it hasn’t yet..
              Do they show the actual deeds done by the Richard Speck serial killers through a re-enactment, or show photos of the victims? The first episode showed grisly photos of the murder and sodomy rape of the mother and son...ok it's not as bad as a "torture ****" movie but it was still disturbing.

Comment

Loooooooove this show. Just finished it and can't wait for them to release season 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Loooooooove this show. Just finished it and can't wait for them to release season 2.
                  Chief knows what’s up

Comment

Watched the first four episodes last night and am loving it!! Used to read about serial killers alot years ago and am fascinated.

Comment

Working...
                    X