No announcement yet.

Amazing how quick the narrative was written

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    They love their losers but, if you want UK responses, you should bump this in about 7 hours. They're all asleep now except for that one freak that is in here 24/7 arguing with people and following me around.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      Kovalev been shot, that narrative has been around since the first eleider fight go back and check..he found a second wind being technical but can you honestly say Kovalev when he was still the Krusher wouldn’t have put Yarde in spectacular fashion by round five or six? Dude has been showing his age and is super gun shy. Not saying he’s still not a great fighter but he ain’t anywhere near what he was..not even close. Nobody beats Father Time especially people with rampant drinking issues...hell ward admitted yesterday the rumblings of the alcohol issue has been a while
      oh, he is not the same, there is no denying on that, but the posts i been reading lately, dear lord, how is a LHW an easy fight or a cherry pick for any MW ? he is still a top 5 LHW , but even a top 10 at LHW you gotta have big balls to go up 2 weight classes, kova should be threated with more respect..

Comment

Yarde was supposed to win? I thought he hadn’t fought anyone and was too green?

Comment

I knew that Yarde would do well... and that it would be a tough fight

props to Yarde

Kovalev tamed him, eventually

Comment

is Kovalev about to get his 97,000 fans back... the fans who jumped ship after the Ward rematch?

props to Kovalev... that was a good win

Comment

Originally posted by 'b' View Post
              For the history books, many thought Yarde was gonna beat Kovalev . After the fight, no time for congrats or anything, Warren and BT just hammering the "Yarde so brave" narrative.

Not "Sergey used experience to survive", "Yarde gassed", "Yarde failed to put him away", "Sergey made the lion purr" etc.

Typical UK runner up mentality, it's so pathetic. You lose to Yarde and you're dogshyt, you beat him and everyone is only talking about "Poor little baby, you were so close. Omg you so brave, you'll be champ one day, so brave. Wow, so brave, you should be so proud bro, we all proud man, great TKO loss from jab man"

UK/USA fighters always get their media machines working overtime to write the narrative, when a foreigner/non westerner loses the amount of critique is 10,000 times higher. Foreigner wins and they get no credit.

Stay 'proud' of your losses you UK 'men', stay proud of all of your wives' sons as well. What a fkn joke y'all are including your media. BT Sport the ultimate shill media
              I was suspicious when Fish Eyes started talking up the balls on Yarde just before the fight.

You can't be talking all that shhit then lose and switch to 'well, we put up a good fight'. Just shows how deluded their team was, running on misplaced confidence. I think Frank cashed him out, and was always planning on this kind of narrative

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              They love their losers but, if you want UK responses, you should bump this in about 7 hours. They're all asleep now except for that one freak that is in here 24/7 arguing with people and following me around.
              who's that lol

Comment

Who thought yarde was gonna win?
                I watched some training videos of that guy and he is an absolute clown.
                He does 30 seconds of laughable mitt work starts flexing his baby pecs and then takes a break. I'm surprised he made it this far.

Comment

Originally posted by dot.c.eh View Post
                  The anti British sentiments on this board are pretty savage lol...

People on both sides incorrectly predicted a blowout, and a few were wiser and predicted basically what happened (I myself was leaning into Kovalev stopping him quite early.)

People will also judge you for only fighting bums, then judge you for jumping up in class too quickly so no matter you do 50% of the public is going to be talking shyt someway or another.

He did better than all of his critics thought he would so for that he deserves some credit but they're definitely taking it too far. They need to be more humble and show more respect to the champ.
                  Winning 8 out of 10 rounds and KOing your opponent IS a blowout IMO

Comment

For the history books, many thought Yarde was gonna beat Kovalev . After the fight, no time for congrats or anything, Warren and BT just hammering the "Yarde so brave" narrative.

Not "Sergey used experience to survive", "Yarde gassed", "Yarde failed to put him away", "Sergey made the lion purr" etc.

Typical UK runner up mentality, it's so pathetic. You lose to Yarde and you're dogshyt, you beat him and everyone is only talking about "Poor little baby, you were so close. Omg you so brave, you'll be champ one day, so brave. Wow, so brave, you should be so proud bro, we all proud man, great TKO loss from jab man"

UK/USA fighters always get their media machines working overtime to write the narrative, when a foreigner/non westerner loses the amount of critique is 10,000 times higher. Foreigner wins and they get no credit.

Stay 'proud' of your losses you UK 'men', stay proud of all of your wives' sons as well. What a fkn joke y'all are including your media. BT Sport the ultimate shill media
                    that's why we dominate though

Be fair, it ain't the UK alone who does that. It's everyone but the US. If a canadian does well in the sport then gets sent home looking foolish they'll still be proud in canada. if a german gets a title fight they will be proud in germany. If a latino gets a belt the whole latino world has a party and makes him a star even after he gets exposed.

Only in America can you be a guy like Andre Ward or Floyd Mayweather and folks be like "Nah, **** you son" and why do we say **** you son? Because of our history my man.

Ali was **** until he was the greatest because Ali was not Louis.

What's Floyd's number one criticism? You ain't Robinson?

We tell our greatest to get better so we can compare them to our past greatests while the whole world pats their own asses for coming close.

If Kovalev lost the Russians would be consoling that ***** ass. When an American loses half of America gets on the television to make fun of the mother ****er while the other half laughs....cause that **** is funny.

Comment

This always happens over here...

The British Boxing media are shocking.

All networks do that though, whether Sky, BT, Showtime, ESPN, DAZN etc. They’re always going to try a promote/sell their fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X