Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will respect GGG and his career IF....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked your style better when you typed a sentence or two to troll. You must be bored today!

Comment

I can understand what shontae is saying.
      In many peoples eyes if he does accomplish beating an extra cpl instead of the safe route it would give the haters a whole lot less to hate on and it would definitely solidify what a great champion he really is.
      Their are question marks from people on this site about his resume surely if he done this his haters would have to eat crow.

Comment

i will never respect him even if he beats all those guys. he's not good. i know it. resume don't mean sh-it. in fact even if a completely unproven guy like andrade or charlo loses to him they are still better.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
          Golovkins at a age when all fighters are on the decline and past prime

Yet he was still willing to fight the best the division had to offer and in most people’s eyes beat the younger prime fighters.

I’m sure not having some random guys respect on a forum is keeping him up at
          Night.

It’s been 5 months since the Canelo rematch and there’s still multiple anti Golovkin threads made daily . All I know is in the time I’ve been here I’ve never seen anything like it. What it tells me is that Canelo May have got the undeserving D & W but his fans and Golovkin haters know deep down inside he didn’t deserve either of those verdicts. That’s the only reason he’s still stuck in their head and they feel the need to sh.it on him any chance they can about everything

If they thought Canelo actually deserved the Decisions he received there wouldn’t be a non stop flow of anti Golovkin threads still made on the daily

1) you do not get credit for apparently being " willing "

2) Golovkin was not " willing " at all..... he was a network darling who feasted on mid-level made-to-order opponents

you guys are saying Golovkin's resume is sooooo much better than guys like Saunders etc, but it really isn't

Lemieux is the best win on Saunders resume, and Lemieux is the second best win on Golovkin's resume

who cares about the mid-level guys that Saunders would also have beaten

Golovkin's resume is ordinary, there were much better fights he could have taken..... including most of the guys that shontae mentioned..... Golovkin could have fought most of them already, so I cannot see any of those fights happening

Golovkin will cash out with Canelo and then bump

Comment

why wouldnt you respect someone with one title he won in the ring and 4 defences of it, two against top opponents? I dont get you.

Hes on par with the great Tony Zale in terms of title defences of a title he won in a fight. Only 16 more to go before he equals Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
              Who were those title defenses against?

At this stage of is career, he has the perfect opportunity to show everyone he is a warrior that wants to collect scalps.

If you are a GGG fan, wouldn't you be pissed off if he just takes the Canelo trilogy and sails off into the sunset without defeating the other top guys knocking on the door? If he beat BJS, Andrade and Charlo, how great would that look on his resume?
              Are you saying that BJS, Andrade and Charlo are better than the guys GGG has already fought? Take into account that BJS is a proven drug cheat and Charlo is completely untested. Andrade has a belt but who did he get it from?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                1) you do not get credit for apparently being " willing "

2) Golovkin was not " willing " at all..... he was a network darling who feasted on mid-level made-to-order opponents

you guys are saying Golovkin's resume is sooooo much better than guys like Saunders etc, but it really isn't

Lemieux is the best win on Saunders resume, and Lemieux is the second best win on Golovkin's resume

who cares about the mid-level guys that Saunders would also have beaten

Golovkin's resume is ordinary, there were much better fights he could have taken..... including most of the guys that shontae mentioned..... Golovkin could have fought most of them already, so I cannot see any of those fights happening

Golovkin will cash out with Canelo and then bump

Jesus aboutfkntime you really need to get off your Golovkin hate obsession. I get it , everyone on the forum gets it . Why is it your life’s mission is to discredit him and show the world he is and never was sh.it

I think your a good poster with good opinions except when it comes To this weird obsession with hating Golovkin

In your eyes Golovkin isn’t sh.it isnt ever going to be sh.it was all hype , dodged everyone that was a threat and a pulse , His resumes trash yadda yadda yadda

I’ve never said Golovkins resume is anything special and worthy of praise everyone knows it’s nothing special or something to brag about but The reasons are , he fought in a extremely weak MW era and all the credible names ( Martinez, Cotto , Sturm , even Canelo ) that could generate $ avoided him for years and chose fights that would make them more $ and avoid what most likely would result in them getting boot f.ucked by a guy who didn’t bring much $ to the table

And I don’t knock any of those fighters for making those decisions l. That’s the name of the game build up your name become a draw and get as much $ as possible and not taking risks for low $ when you don’t have to.

Golovkin toiled in obscurity for years and really didn’t get a break or a chance to do his thing until he was 30 even then it took years for him to build his name and brand enough for him to get the big fight

At a age when almost all fighters are past prime and if still active just used as name for young fighters to build their rep off of .as soon as he had the opportunity, Golovkin while past his prime was more then willing to fight Jacobs and Canelo both considered the 2 best at MW , 2 fighters who were in their prime when he fought them and won all three fights by most people. ( I think a case can be made Jacobs should have got the W , but with a KD the judges giving him the decision almost never happens )

Did Golovkin and his team not make some fights with some quality opponets along the way , Yeah just like every other fighter in the sport. But the division only
                Recently started to heat up with talent and he showed he was willing to fight any name in the MW division if the timing was right, you can’t say he’d fight Canelo and Jacobs but avoid Saunders ( even though you know if the Canelo fight fell through Golovkin and Saunders agreed to Fight )

Sorry for the novel and I know it won’t change your opinion but like I said earlier the fact most of his haters like yourself continue to post about him daily
                Trying to discredit everything about him even after a Questionable L is a sign that you guys know he didn’t really deserve to take that L or the Draw because no other group that hates a certain fighter continues to hate non stop after the fighter takes a L. if he actually deserved that L that’d be all you guys need to prove your point instead of b.itching , hating and discrediting the man 5 months after it happend. But for some reason he still gets you guys all emotional.
                Sh.it you guys got what you wanted even if it
                Wasn’t deserved just be happy with that

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                  Are you saying that BJS, Andrade and Charlo are better than the guys GGG has already fought? Take into account that BJS is a proven drug cheat and Charlo is completely untested. Andrade has a belt but who did he get it from?
                  all three are better than Jacobs and Lemmy although its marginal difference probably, until we see them do more.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                    BJS and Andrade stylistically will present problems for GGG, and that is a lot of people's opinion. I doubt Golden Boy would chase a fight with BJS either as he is high risk low reward. Andrade for much the same reason.

Charlo would be a good fight against a young hungry guy with a point to prove. I think GGG has a much easier time with him and likely blasts him out, but it is a good fight nonetheless.

Derevyanchenko likely loses to triple G as well.
                    A Jacobs rematch is VERY high risk low reward - but it would show massive courage on GGG's behalf as the first fight was very close (if Jacobs won it wouldn't have been much of a robbery if at all).

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
                      all three are better than Jacobs and Lemmy although its marginal difference probably, until we see them do more.
                      I'd favour Jacobs over Charlo tbh.

Comment

Working...
                      X