Collapse
No announcement yet.

Houston-New England. Who takes it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate both teams and I'm from New England. I think I'd like to see Texans win because I'm sick of the Patriots being the the superbowl. Be nice to see some new teams in the superbowl. Without getting into detail, if the Patriots are in the superbowl, I will have to stay sober enough to go into work if the **** suckers win.

Comment

Pats put 42 on them without Gronk.

Texans are going home.

Comment

I've been saying since the playoffs started that I'm scared to death of the Texans and Ravens. I just have a feeling that the Pats are losing this game.

Comment

i'd like to thank jesus christ, for blessing the patriots, and humanity, with tom brady and sweet bill belichick.

coach bill could teach a slab of concrete to play quarterback.

your girl has closed her eyes and pretended you were tom brady AT LEAST once. the number increases exponentially if you're from the area.

we will roll these frauds.

Comment

am I the only one that thought this thread was about the posters HTown vs New England ???

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              i'd like to thank jesus christ, for blessing the patriots, and humanity, with tom brady and sweet bill belichick.

coach bill could teach a slab of concrete to play quarterback.

your girl has closed her eyes and pretended you were tom brady AT LEAST once. the number increases exponentially if you're from the area.

we will roll these frauds.

I've been spoiled. I grew up getting to watch Tom freaking Brady play QB for my team and Bill Belichick coach them. I know that's never happening again.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                new england by brutal **** rapage
                I concur, Walter.

Comment

Lol i cant go against my Texans

Foster being named the best hispanic player what yall think about that

Comment

Does not matter to me either will get stomped in denver.

Comment

Working...
                    X