Tyson Fury SHYTS himself whenever asked about doping/PEDs in sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury SHYTS himself whenever asked about doping/PEDs in sport

"The Gypsy King is immunized against all dangers:
    one may call him a fatty, can-crusher, swindler, *****, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a PED cheat and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I've been found out.'"

At 13 seconds;

See how his attitude changes and how he quickly looks away - it happens every time, he gets wild eyed, bewildered and looks agitated.

Don't ever mention PEDs around Fury, he's NOT INTERESTED

No interest because he thinks we all forgot

Comment

kafkod is an ATG on this topic, ain’tcha bruh!?

Comment

the guy uses drugs to shed weight. we all know it. probably anabolic steroids to keep muscle while he does, it, too.

Comment

We're not allowed to talk about Fury's drug use because, mental health, innit.

The solution to all life's problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
            We're not allowed to talk about Fury's drug use because, mental health, innit.

The solution to all life's problems.
            Tyson will call you a hater and throw you out. That's what the big p*ssy did to Elie Seckbach. Tyson Fury hates real investigative reporting.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              Tyson will call you a hater and throw you out. That's what the big p*ssy did to Elie Seckbach. Tyson Fury hates real investigative reporting.
              "I'll have no negativity in here, I only focus on positivity"

...proceeds to slag off ten other boxers, calling them 'shythouses', 'bums', 'dossers' etc.

Comment

Originally posted by 'b' View Post

...proceeds to slag off ten other boxers, calling them 'shythouses', 'bums', 'dossers' etc.
                Reporter: Tyson why do you smoke crack and inject needles up your ass?

Tyson Fury: STOP DISCRIMINATING ON THE GYPSY PEOPLES! THIS IS RACISM!!! GET OUT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 'b' View Post

Exactly
                  If your willing to dish it out , you better be willing to fughin take it
                  Sometimes boxers blow my mind , how ignorant they think boxing fans really are

Unfortunately his reaction insinuates something else

Comment

I've been saying this for a while now..

I don't think I've ever heard what his reasoning for testing positive was. I have a "conspiracy theory" that I believe in & I definitely believe Fury has used during & after his suspension. I also don't like how he talks to media a lot of times.
                    Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    No interest because he thinks we all forgot
                    Certainly seems like people have. It definitely seems like certain people get a pass with PEDs & others don't.

Comment

Working...
                    X