No announcement yet.

Any free checking accounts anymore?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I hate Wells Fargo. Used to work for BofAMerrill Lynch, and even my mom was complaining to me about fees, charges, late charges..... and the kicker was, I worked on the investment side, stock, bonds, etc.

I’m. Familiar with crazy over charging.

I’m glad Wells Fargo is getttiig sued.
    yeah bro what do u think we'll get from the settlement? Hopefully we all get like 10G's each. I think the settlements like 200million or something to distribute among all of us who signed up for it.

Comment

ur

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      yeah bro what do u think we'll get from the settlement? Hopefully we all get like 10G's each. I think the settlements like 200million or something to distribute among all of us who signed up for it.
      Class action lawsuit. Hard to telll. I was in one against. 24 hour fitness years ago. My wife and I cancelled our memberships, but they kept pulling funds. I don’t remember what, if anything we got.

But, you are in a better situation. Banks got money.
      You’ll get something. How much? tough to say.

Comment

yeah in the end they did but a full 7 days later!

So imagine if I needed that extra $60 that night? Or weekend or week?

They were also Dacks about it too they were like ok we'll see if its over by $60 first and then make you wait a full 7 days!

Like with technology today shouldn't they be able to just confirm in real time? Isn't everything really updated in real time not a full week later after a week report is complete?
        Well I imagine an atm isn’t physically update full time. They have to reload the machines with cash. I imagine the mistake was due to a misfeed and not software related. If a misfeed I suspect they have to go physically count. If software related then yes it should be instant.

Comment

Class action lawsuit. Hard to telll. I was in one against. 24 hour fitness years ago. My wife and I cancelled our memberships, but they kept pulling funds. I don’t remember what, if anything we got.

But, you are in a better situation. Banks got money.
          You’ll get something. How much? tough to say.
          DAMN lol now a days we can call our credit card company and say block this company from charging us and they do it!

24 hour fitness used to be the shat! Now they are getting torn a new one by all the other gyms, it will be interesting to see how that industry plays out.

I personally like 24 tho cuz its 24hours and they got them nationwide much like why I need a nationwide bank.

plus u see so many hot slats now in yoga pants and spandex tops!

Comment

DAMN lol now a days we can call our credit card company and say block this company from charging us and they do it!

24 hour fitness used to be the shat! Now they are getting torn a new one by all the other gyms, it will be interesting to see how that industry plays out.

I personally like 24 tho cuz its 24hours and they got them nationwide much like why I need a nationwide bank.

plus u see so many hot slats now in yoga pants and spandex tops!
            Nothing like a juicy azz in yoga pants.
            Gym fees near my home are about 120 usd per month.

Comment

Nothing like a juicy azz in yoga pants.
              Gym fees near my home are about 120 usd per month.
              WTF? 120 USD a month? it better come with free massages and happy endings from a fine arse 19 year old chick with DD's for that price.

but yah yoga pants are my weakness lol some chicks can really rock it if they got the bod for it.

Comment

Working...
              X