Thank You Al Haymon: The Official PBC Appreciation Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Al Haymon: The Official PBC Appreciation Thread

Thank you Al Haymon,

Thank you for bringing boxing back to mainstream network television where it belongs. Thank you for unifying a stable of fighters under one umbrella organization, for providing fighters the opportunity to challenge themselves, to fight the best. Thank you for memorable fights. Thank you for exposing boxing to the masses. Thank you for not only knowing what's best for boxing, but doing what's best for boxing.

Sincerely,

a boxing fan.
    WAR Haymon!!!
    68.89%
    I want PBC to fail
    31.11%

Network tv? There's barely been any boxing on any tv in months.

Comment

thank you for killing boxing al haymon. i know that was your plan all along and you are a secret ufc plant. just wanted to say great job.

Comment

Why do black people constnstly suck black c()ck just because of its colour ffs

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          Why do black people constnstly suck black c()ck just because of its colour ffs

Comment

Thank you for messing everything up Al Hymie

Comment

The PBC hasn't impressed me.

Seeing fighters being paid millions for mismatches doesn't really encourage good matchups

Comment

I like the boxing shows, but think it wont work and will eventually prevent good matches from being made because fighters will get used to being overpaid.

So... I guess I want PBC to fail.

Comment

Lmao sick thread

Comment

Anybody who doesn't want PBC to succeed isn't a boxing fan.

They need to use their money more wisely though, stop paying for mismatches and keep your guys more active. The PBC have only been around for a year, I'm sure they'll learn from their mistakes.

With that said, nobody has put out more competitive fights than PBC this year.

Comment

Working...
                    X