Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Jones Accused of Slapping Woman's pussy ... Denies Allegation

Jon Jones Accused of Slapping Woman's pussy ... Denies Allegation

7/22/2019 12:03 PM PT

I doubt he gets in any serious trouble. Probably a payoff to make it go away.

Comment

Originally posted by TMZ
      She claims she told Jon he couldn't do that -- and "if he was going to smack her, he need [sic] to pay her $100 which she told Jon Jones approximately two times."
      So basically she strips at her OTHER job when she's not waiting tables and would have been cool with it if Bones dropped a C for it first.

Comment

Or would have been cool with it if he slapped it with his BBC instead of his hand.

Comment

I bet Jon, Broner & Trump would have a great night out together. Randomly that should be a fictional f#cking movie or better yet a reality show once Trump ain't President no more.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            I bet Jon, Broner & Trump would have a great night out together. Randomly that should be a fictional f#cking movie or better yet a reality show once Trump ain't President no more.
            Could call it Snatch Men.

Comment

I doubt anything happens to him, they moved an entire UFC even because he pissed hot. That being said I almost never believe the woman now after all this #Metoo believe in her bs

Comment

Slap a *****!

Comment

Working...
                X