• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by platinummatt! View Post
    Yeh, it was freedom, not happiness. Yeh its a super grey area
    you don't need money to be free.

Comment

Depends what you count as freedom really. I send you a message and you dont reply!

Comment

Depends what you count as freedom really. I send you a message and you dont reply!
        i didn't reply because when i read it i didn't have time to respond, then i forgot to respond when i DID have time. sorry. i only get a few free moments per day so don;t take it personally, matty.

freedom, to me, is the free will. freedom to make your own decisions - freedom to express yourself, etc. and that doesn;t take money.

as i said earlier, i think many mean happiness or satisfaction with life and this is often dependent upon money to some degree

Comment

Best one for a while that I remembered I was told way back in about 2001.

"Power is perceived not received". Doesn't make sense unless you say it in perspective... it was said in perspective when it was said to me, so it made a lot of sense. Also the fundamental rule when facing a rival in the ring...

Comment

Yeh, thats ok Feisty, when you say matty is sounds really patronising, are you trying to sound patonising> cool quote exige

Comment

Yeh, thats ok Feisty, when you say matty is sounds really patronising, are you trying to sound patonising> cool quote exige
              no, i am not trying to be patronizing. it was your pet name - kinda cute.
              sorry. i shall not call you it again.

Comment

You can call me it lol, I just wanted to check you werent saying it to be patronising. Hows things?

Comment

You can call me it lol, I just wanted to check you werent saying it to be patronising. Hows things?
                  things are tough right now but i am surviving.

i know that in time all will be well, so it's just a matter of getting through this rough patch.

how are things with you?

are women still evil devil spawn?
                  lol!

Comment

Originally posted by * Feisty Wench View Post
                    things are tough right now but i am surviving.

i know that in time all will be well, so it's just a matter of getting through this rough patch.

how are things with you?

are women still evil devil spawn?
                    lol!
                    Explain to me how things are tough for you, i'll explain how my life is less than simple.

We can solve our problemo's.

Comment

Yeh not too bad thankyou. Got my mock tests at the moment, had a bone biopsy the other day, women I dont know about at the moment lol...

Comment

Working...
                      X