• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    as a bonus u dumb sheet
    As a bonus? Snoop Dogg?

Bruh, wtf are you babbling about?

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      I've been to public school and religious private school.

Not even comparable.

If she can succeed in getting more kids to better schools, good for our kids.

Ppl act like public school is so good in the big cities. Lol

Hell all the good ones in l.a. all turned into charter schools to get away from the stigma of the lausd.

And guess what? All the smart, good kids are applying and trying to attend them.

Public Schools have been crap because of teachers unions. Let more kids go to private schools if they can.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        She's an expert on charter schools, and something tells me Trump is going to really trumpet school choice. School choice will really help out those kids stuck in failing schools, which happen to often be the schools in heavily minority areas.

This is a huge win for those parents and kids if we get charter schools, and a loss for the Democrats who openly admit they rely on keeping voters "stupid" so they'll believe their tripe.

Charter schools would help Trump revitalize the inner cities by finally giving those kids access to decent schools.
        not everyone can afford to send kids to charter school.
        and a number of charter schools are backed by religious and political groups that spread their own one sided agendas

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          This the chick who wants guns in schools in case of bear attacks?

What kinda Davey Crocket ass **** is this?
          I think the media spun that one.

They were pressing her to say there should never be guns at school.

Which she can't because you know right wing republican nra party.

So she blurted out that **** about some schools in like Alaska needing a gun for bears or some ****.

Sounds stupid but they all say stupid ****. What happens when you're grilled for hours, answering question after question.

Comment

Originally posted by STEELHEAD View Post
            not everyone can afford to send kids to charter school.
            and a number of charter schools are backed by religious and political groups that spread their own one sided agendas
            A lot of charter schools are free depending on funding, contributions.

A lot of charter schools were former public schools that flipped. They still get the same govt funds bUT churn out a better product.

Btw that's what school vouchers are for too.

And they're cheaper per student than public school.

Do you know how much we spend per child in public schools?

I remember in l.a. a long time ago they were trying to do school vouchers.

I think the voucher was $8k-$10 k per student.

The lausd was spending like $15-$20k per student.

Think about that. You get a voucher and you n your kids get to pick what school they go to.

AND it's less than what govt pays per student.

Win win. But of course teachers unions killed it.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
              This the chick who wants guns in schools in case of bear attacks?

What kinda Davey Crocket ass **** is this?

What's funny is the dip sh ets who are ridiculously attempt'n to legitimize the selection and appointment.

Hey dip sh ets if you guys have any legal issues in the foreseeable future maybe you should hire this guy to represent you.

He never passed the bar but he's been behind them.

Comment

Originally posted by STEELHEAD View Post
                i feel the same way.
                a wealthy gal that will kiss the trumpsters azz.
                Why do u guys care so much about their wealth?

I'd rather have a rich person trying to do public service than some dude trying to get rich thru public service ya dig?

Don't worry about the dude that's rich when he takes a public service job.

Worry about the dude with no money who ends up rich AFTER Their public service job.

Comment

What's funny is the dip sh ets who are ridiculously attempt'n to legitimize the selection and appointment.

Hey dip sh ets if you guys have any legal issues in the foreseeable future maybe you should hire this guy to represent you.

He never passed the bar but he's been behind them.

Trump is president

Republicans control Congress

Get over it, bernie

You're gonna have a long 4 yrs.

You're old, you don't want this stuff to send you to an early grave.

Give it 2 yrs and Democrats will take back control of Congress anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    I've been to public school and religious private school.

Not even comparable.

If she can succeed in getting more kids to better schools, good for our kids.

Ppl act like public school is so good in the big cities. Lol

Hell all the good ones in l.a. all turned into charter schools to get away from the stigma of the lausd.

And guess what? All the smart, good kids are applying and trying to attend them.

Public Schools have been crap because of teachers unions. Let more kids go to private schools if they can.

2's you know that ain't happen'n.

Private schools = $$$

Have and have nots with hurdles.

Come awn now.....

Comment

2's you know that ain't happen'n.

Private schools = $$$

Have and have nots with hurdles.

Come awn now.....
                      Not all private schools are super expensive.

There are some that cost like 4 yr universities but a lot are more reasonable price wise.

My 3 lil sisters and I all went to private schools at the same time and my parents were able to afford it. We weren't millionaires.

Comment

Working...
                      X