Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He gives the half-f*g a lot of credit.

Comment

Comment

Thread title is misleading. Mayorga did say with all due respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
          I would love to know where everybody gets off calling Cotto a coward, or a ducker, or a shot fighter. Look at his resume, look at the list of current or former world champions he has faced in his career. Look at the dates that he faced these guys. Your claims do not hold up. All the nonsense that people talk about GGG and Canelo steamrolling over Cotto just proves how little people actually know about boxing. To be honest, I think Canelo would give Cotto a harder time in the ring than GGG. Oh, and to whoever this Red Cyclone clown is, don't pop off if you don't know any facts about Puerto Rico or its boxing history. I am a proud Puerto Rican who is nice with his hands, so if you ever really want to test a Puerto Rican you can come see me.

Comment

Canelo could knock out Cotto and still have plenty left to knock out Mayorga. Mayorga is the coward who quit to Cotto. Canelo fears nothing. If it was up to Canelo he would fight Cotto in September. It's semi retired Cotto who pushed this fight way back to November. Cotto doesn't really like to fight much anymore. He just likes the big pay days. Keep finding guys who think Cotto will win. It won't change what Canelo will do to him when the fight finally happens unless Cotto chickens out of the fight completely like he did last time. The odds makers have Canelo the favorite for good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
              he called him a coward because he whent gun shy against Floyd and quit mentally.
              What about when Cotto quit mentally against little Pacquiao and ran and moon walked away from Pacquiao for 9 straight rounds. I can't remember a champion running away completely for 9 full rounds the way Cotto ran from Pacquiao. Talk about a coward!!! It was embarrassing. Canelo never ran from Mayweather and he won more rounds on the scorecards than Cotto did against Mayweather. Your favorite fighter is the coward and the front runner. My favorite fighter is the brave one. If he was a coward the Mexican fans wouldn't love him like they do. If this fight happens I think I will make good money betting on Canelo. Time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                What about when Cotto quit mentally against little Pacquiao and ran and moon walked away from Pacquiao for 9 straight rounds. I can't remember a champion running away completely for 9 full rounds the way Cotto ran from Pacquiao. Talk about a coward!!! It was embarrassing. Canelo never ran from Mayweather and he won more rounds on the scorecards than Cotto did against Mayweather. Your favorite fighter is the coward and the front runner. My favorite fighter is the brave one. If he was a coward the Mexican fans wouldn't love him like they do. If this fight happens I think I will make good money betting on Canelo. Time will tell.
                Boxingscene is full of plungers... bringing up old **** that doesn't even matter.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  dude Cotto never quit against Pac, he was still trowing back the ref stop the fight... in the Marg he just took a knee bcuz he couldn't breathe plus marg cheated HAHAHA

Comment

Nowhere in there did he say "Cotto beats him EASY." He just said Cotto beats him. Nice try tho.

Comment

Working...
                    X