No announcement yet.

Matthysse has no chin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PurePugilist216 View Post
    Huh? I think this fight does prove when he gets hit with a half decent shot he will get shaken up. Ruslan showed tonight he barely know how to throw an actual punch.
    You owe me 10 trill.

Comment

Originally posted by PurePugilist216 View Post
      Huh? I think this fight does prove when he gets hit with a half decent shot he will get shaken up. Ruslan showed tonight he barely know how to throw an actual punch.
      OMG what a fuking hater. Panties all bunched up today huh?
      Just hours ago you were saying Ruslan was going to destroy Matthysse, now Ruslan can't throw a punch. Other than taking a beating and still staying on his feet, throwing punches is ALL Ruslan is capable of, that's why he lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
        OP never forget how you disappeared after the Garcia fight
        You should have done some of that after Herrera, Salka and Peterson...

Comment

No more questions at all. Got wobbled once and handled it just fine. Barely reacted to every other punch.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
            You should have done some of that after Herrera, Salka and Peterson...
            Whenever I need a good laugh I just look up the comments leading up to the Garcia-Matthyse fight thread.

Comment

Lucas, with two eyes, would beat the **** out of Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                But ruslans eye got headbutt. Could barely see. The fight is invalid in my eyes. No contest
                the mofos gave you ammunition for years

haha I can't hate on this trolling. Too good

Comment

OP never forget how you disappeared after the Garcia fight
                  The loss was devastating to me. I also considered retirement... you fkin tool.
                  Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  No more questions at all. Got wobbled once and handled it just fine. Barely reacted to every other punch.
                  That was scary. How the **** did he not go down even if he hung on. Jesus! His legs went super jelly.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Anymore questions?

Let the haters hate.
                    took some monster shots relatively well. It's not super durable though as Ruslan had him on shaky legs; but Ruslan has EVERYONE on shaky legs. So that means squat.

If he can go 12 with Ruslan without touching the canvas, chin is fine. I was hesitant so I was wrong.

IS THAT A PIC FROM TODAY!? AWESOME

Comment

Whenever I need a good laugh I just look up the comments leading up to the Garcia-Matthyse fight thread.

Good for you man, enjoy the GIFT of laughter. Got that? Gift, as in Danny's victories. You know, because Al Haymon just gives them to him... as GIFTS.
                      Enjoyed the fight tonight? must be a nice change from watching Danny getting GIFTS or beat up #77 ranking lightweights.

Comment

Working...
                      X