No announcement yet.

Freddie roach saves the day...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
    basically freddie taught fighters how to fight similar to his own style, which in turn was an attempted imitation of roberto durans style because that was freddie's favorite fighter. there's nothing really genius about doing that in my opinion, it's pretty standard for trainers who were former fighters to do that. mccgirt did the same, which is why malignaggi said he left him.

as we've seen that duran style of fighting works for some fighters but not for all, the better trainers are able to train more than one specific style imo, and thats why i think freddie is a little overrated because he's a limited trainer, just as he was a limited fighter. i got nothing against him though, just calling it how i see it.
    your entitled to your opinion but if he was that limited then he shouldnt of had all his success with his fighters with just that one style its his gameplans that make freddie roach freddie roach if his fighters only stuck to there gameplan then the hate wouldnt be so strong as it has been lately

Comment

nice stuff iceman, always good contributions on here...

Comment

Freddy Roach is a HOFer. Enuff said.

Comment

Working...
        X