Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-08-2011, 03:50 AM #31
Outlaw

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Run has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,181,898,525.11
Total Points: 13,092,261,599,176,274.00
No Message - The Teacher No Message - Caught Square No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher 
No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher 
No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher soy burger...ha  here's a baconator son! - -jose- On me lad - Rocky... 
Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Merry Chrismas Run - TBear Merry Christmas - -MEGA- Happy New Year Run homie - HughJass good to know you still alive - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdee View Post
I mean shutting out permanently, killing
Gotcha.

But for the sake of this argument, I'd hazard to guess the video of someone being electrocuted to death with low amperage would top this.

I mean you're basically inviting torture into the discussion.
Run is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 03:53 AM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
2Fast has a reputation beyond repute2Fast has a reputation beyond repute2Fast has a reputation beyond repute2Fast has a reputation beyond repute2Fast has a reputation beyond repute2Fast has a reputation beyond repute2Fast has a reputation beyond repute2Fast has a reputation beyond repute2Fast has a reputation beyond repute2Fast has a reputation beyond repute2Fast has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,498,163.29
Total Points: 10,010,355,217.02
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Teddy_Atlas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian Crushin View Post
Like Sweet Jesus said, they cut off his penis and balls, then his head and then his arms

All while alive BTW
Im pretty sure he died after they cut his head off. They should have cut his arms off first
2Fast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 04:05 AM #33
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Turok2 has a reputation beyond reputeTurok2 has a reputation beyond reputeTurok2 has a reputation beyond reputeTurok2 has a reputation beyond reputeTurok2 has a reputation beyond reputeTurok2 has a reputation beyond reputeTurok2 has a reputation beyond reputeTurok2 has a reputation beyond reputeTurok2 has a reputation beyond reputeTurok2 has a reputation beyond reputeTurok2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.41
Total Points: 2,782,531.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Fast View Post
Im pretty sure he died after they cut his head off. They should have cut his arms off first
yeah according to some posters they should of cut his arms first.i think them cutting your penis off first is way way worse
Turok2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 04:11 AM #34
Contender

kdee has a reputation beyond reputekdee has a reputation beyond reputekdee has a reputation beyond reputekdee has a reputation beyond reputekdee has a reputation beyond reputekdee has a reputation beyond reputekdee has a reputation beyond reputekdee has a reputation beyond reputekdee has a reputation beyond reputekdee has a reputation beyond reputekdee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,768.35

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunW/Knives View Post
Gotcha.

But for the sake of this argument, I'd hazard to guess the video of someone being electrocuted to death with low amperage would top this.

I mean you're basically inviting torture into the discussion.
I never saw that. I'm not trying to advocate anything here but I think torturing someone is better, people need to learn about the ways that they kill. For example If it was someone who you really wanted dead, cutting their head off is just mess and hassle and after the jugular sliced the brain will ease the pain before they die. When they are dead they can't pay(mentally)
kdee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 04:38 AM #35
Up and Comer

HAVOCOMING is on a distinguished road
Bank: 63.07
Total Points: 105,142.80

Hell Is Real And Much Worst. That Is Why You Need To Repent OF Sin Come To Jesus Christ Have A Personal Relationship With Him He Will Guide You Every Step Of The Way You Dont Know When You Will Die Repent Or Perish Before Is Too Late
HAVOCOMING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 04:42 AM #36
Outlaw

Run has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,181,898,525.11
Total Points: 13,092,261,599,176,274.00
No Message - The Teacher No Message - Caught Square No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher 
No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher 
No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher soy burger...ha  here's a baconator son! - -jose- On me lad - Rocky... 
Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Merry Chrismas Run - TBear Merry Christmas - -MEGA- Happy New Year Run homie - HughJass good to know you still alive - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAVOCOMING View Post
Hell Is Real And Much Worst. That Is Why You Need To Repent OF Sin Come To Jesus Christ Have A Personal Relationship With Him He Will Guide You Every Step Of The Way You Dont Know When You Will Die Repent Or Perish Before Is Too Late
What a load of horse ****.

Not only does that contradict reality, but it contradicts Christ teachings in itself and thankfully...........you were joking.

I can smell blood from fifty feet away, draw it, and gain power. That doesn't make me Jesus F'ing Christ. And I'm not opposing the idea of him either it's just that repentance **** is retarded.
Run is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 05:00 AM #37
~Swift~

Shabba Rank$ has a reputation beyond reputeShabba Rank$ has a reputation beyond reputeShabba Rank$ has a reputation beyond reputeShabba Rank$ has a reputation beyond reputeShabba Rank$ has a reputation beyond reputeShabba Rank$ has a reputation beyond reputeShabba Rank$ has a reputation beyond reputeShabba Rank$ has a reputation beyond reputeShabba Rank$ has a reputation beyond reputeShabba Rank$ has a reputation beyond reputeShabba Rank$ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,544,636,461,980.61
Total Points: 1,544,636,523,163.29
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest GUCCI GO BURRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! - Natedatpkid ThaBasedGod! - Dorian.. good poster and also for supporting floyd and b-hop - BoZz 
Cool headed poster - jazluvr Greenageee! - dancovboxer Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil thanks for quik payup! gratzie! - `STEELHEAD thanks for the help! - SpeedKillz 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 

Iono if I can **** wit dat ****.

Especially if you're able to hear the dude squeelin or some ****.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Shabba Rank$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 05:12 AM #38
Shot!

BetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,667,888,234,066.16
Total Points: 2,707,908,514,414.00
'Dr Boring' LMAO!!!! - Chunk Funny stuff. - The RealDeal No Message - murfbreak3r Poster of the month award! - The Surgeon Knows what is good for the sport. - deanrw 
Enjoy - rorymac Happy Easter, some e-choccie for you :D - Bossy 

Videos like this confirm to me that humans are nothing but a defiling disease that need to be eradicated as soon as possible.
BetterCallSaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 05:26 AM #39
Up and Comer

HAVOCOMING is on a distinguished road
Bank: 63.07
Total Points: 105,142.80
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunW/Knives View Post
What a load of horse ****.

Not only does that contradict reality, but it contradicts Christ teachings in itself and thankfully...........you were joking.

I can smell blood from fifty feet away, draw it, and gain power. That doesn't make me Jesus F'ing Christ. And I'm not opposing the idea of him either it's just that repentance **** is retarded.

Is No Joke Friend. Everybody Has A Choice Either You Turn Away From Sin And Follow Jesus Christ Or You Continue On Sinning And End Up In Hell.
HAVOCOMING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 06:16 AM #40
GreatestIam

GreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 45,628,329.07
Total Points: 57,414,042.29

crazy ****.. i watched it 2wice
GreatestIam is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
cartel, date, desensitized, graphic, killing, video, you?

User Tag List