Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Pac-Mayweather be for a lineal title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
    It would be a hard sell for Pacquiao-Floyd being for the lineal title though if Mosley unifies with Berto. That should definitely rank him back over Pacquiao. If it doesn't, then the Ring is corrupt.
    And, who exactly would be corrupting the ring?

Comment

SSM is the lineal champion. Floyd retired.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        And, who exactly would be corrupting the ring?
        Not everybody who writes for the Ring is a douche. But their rankings are messed up big time right now from division to division. It's just so flawed that I'm not gonna get into it. And I don't think it even has anything to do with Oscar like I did at first because Mosley lost his #1 ranking and he's with Golden Boy. Somebody compiling the rankings for that publication have just got their head up their ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
          Not everybody who writes for the Ring is a douche. But their rankings are messed up big time right now from division to division. It's just so flawed that I'm not gonna get into it. And I don't think it even has anything to do with Oscar like I did at first because Mosley lost his #1 ranking and he's with Golden Boy. Somebody compiling the rankings for that publication have just got their head up their ass.
          I thought it was like a panel who comes up with the rankings? And, they vote on it or something like that. Personally you can criticize any rankings. But, I agree if Shane beats Berto than Shane should be #1 and I think The Ring would put him #1. I think they gave Pac the #1 spot due to Shane inactivity.

Comment

NO. Until someone beats mosley it's still up for grabs. Mosley beat margarito who beat cotto. Mayweather retired so he gave up the title in 2007. IT is now 2009-2010. Mosley is the champ. Boxing has been that way for years. You have to beat the champ. You can't retire and then come back and be champ again. You have to win it back. In the words of janet jackson(what have you done for me lately). Pac beat cotto not mosley.

Comment

that's probably true, pac got it because of mosley's inactivity. a good win by mosley against berto, which i'm expecting, will put him back on top of the rankings of the welterweight division because of his accomplishments there overall.

Pac's still P4P though, til march when it might change

Comment

Originally posted by mangler
                Yep.

Pac is #1 and Mr boat buyer is #3.

Unless rankings change due to SSM-Berto it's for the lineal title.
                Pac is # what?!?......did he fight and beat Shane?!?......did Floyd or Cotto beat Margarito?!?......who did Pac fight at 147?!?.......I'm confused by the serious media ass kissing thats going on!!!.....SHANE MOSLEY IS THE TOP WW IN THE DAM DIVISION.....BERTO WILL GET KTFO AND IF MANNY AND FLOYD WANT THE SAME ......THEY'LL GET IT!!!.....whoever made those rankings is stupid......you and I BOTH know Manny shouldn't be the #1 ranked WW......come on man.......he beat Cotto at catchweight.......the same Cotto who lost to Marg.....the same Marg that Shane wiped the Staples Center with........Floyd hasn't fought a WW since he fought that bum from Argentina.......come on man!!.......thats my rant for the day .....Bless!

Comment

Working...
                X