Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great rare films of Benny Leonard, Barbados Joe Walcott, Jack McAuliffe, many more

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great rare films of Benny Leonard, Barbados Joe Walcott, Jack McAuliffe, many more

Uploaded by RareBoxing. Check out his channel for more footage, couldn't post everything here.

Nice find

K

WTF...says I need to spread it around...eh.
    I'll hook you up at some point when I can.

Comment

Damn, good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post

Uploaded by RareBoxing. Check out his channel for more footage, couldn't post everything here.
        Great stuff. Thanks.

Comment

great find great A

Comment

Great Find

Comment

What happened to these videos!? I can't see them! I was really looking forward to seeing footage of the "Barbados Demon".

Comment

Originally posted by C-HAWK View Post
                What happened to these videos!? I can't see them! I was really looking forward to seeing footage of the "Barbados Demon".
                Channel got took down for copyright reasons, it was only very little footage of an old Walcott sitting down with a newspaper in his hands and a big smile on his face, pressuming it was for an interview of some kind, looked in that context.

Comment

Almost makes it seem like a bad joke now, like "hey, rare footage of some of boxing's ATGs" and then when you click on it, there's nothing, as if to drive the point home that there is really no footage of them.

Comment

I was already toying around with my browser settings thinking I had flash turned off when I realized the footage was taken down.

Comment

Working...
                    X