Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

man..you think the end of this year is great...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man..you think the end of this year is great...

we should finally get wlad-haye or vitali-haye
    pacman/cotto-versus floyd/jmm-winners fight each other/losers fight each other
    mosley-pacman/floyd/cotto
    cloud-dawson
    bradley should unify with someone in his division
    pavlik-williams should be great and i woulndt be surprised to see a rematch
    hopkins will most likely fight 1 more time

man it just gets better and better
    Last edited by larry x; 09-07-2009, 10:32 AM.

most of the fights you mentioned are to be made. what if they didnt happen? this year sucks so far cause we lost 3 great fighters(arguello, gatti, forrest)

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
      most of the fights you mentioned are to be made. what if they didnt happen? this year sucks so far cause we lost 3 great fighters(arguello, gatti, forrest)
      That is the thing that had put it down for me, I mean I am happy Floyd is back, how much Pacquiao has risen and the fact that there could be a huge fight between them soon... but the deaths kinda put it down.

Comment

With all the deaths this is the worst year BY FAR for me.

Besides Wlad has said he won't fight this year,Cloud-Dawson won't happen this year,Hopkins ain't gonna fight,Mosley won't figh teither the 3 mentioned by you.

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
          cosign bro..

Comment

im sorry people the deaths really did put a dark cloud over this year....but those great fighters we lost would want us to enjoy the great fights we have lined up ahead....they will be watching from that big ring in the sky im sure of it

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
              we should finally get wlad-haye or vitali-haye
              pacman/cotto-versus floyd/jmm-winners fight each other/losers fight each other
              mosley-pacman/floyd/cotto
              cloud-dawson
              bradley should unify with someone in his division
              pavlik-williams should be great and i woulndt be surprised to see a rematch
              hopkins will most likely fight 1 more time

man it just gets better and better
              You are coming on here trying to convince us that you got your chin off Floyd's ball sack, and you did a poor job. It's Johnson and Dawson fighting each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
                You are coming on here trying to convince us that you got your chin off Floyd's ball sack, and you did a poor job. It's Johnson and Dawson fighting each other.
                once again...someone comes in and tries to make this about floyd.......lol....i know dawson and johnson are fighting this year..i was talking about possible fights next year

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post

Besides Wlad has said he won't fight this year,Cloud-Dawson won't happen this year,Hopkins ain't gonna fight,Mosley won't figh teither the 3 mentioned by you.
                  The only fighter there that brings excitement anyway is Mosley and possibly Cloud so it's no big deal.

Comment

come on fellas lets talk about these possible match-up's there are some real good ones thats can possibly get signed next year....

Comment

Working...
                    X