Collapse
No announcement yet.

#****rocknation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You expect Jay-Z to give a schit? LMAO...get real.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      You expect Jay-Z to give a schit? LMAO...get real.
      I don't think Jay Z is even involved in Roc Nation Boxing like that, he just owns it & has lil to do with their day to day operations, but that guy who owns or runs Barclay's brother who's the CEO of RN should be feeling like a dickhead right about now.

Comment

if he started a campaign like that though trust me JZ would care that would be all kind of bad press if that was picked up by the right news sta

Comment

Fuking Disgusting! One of the reasons why I don't complain or feel sorry for fuking Promoters, Networks, Advisers or whoever have to "Overpay" fighters because this sport has blood on its hands and has treated its fighters like ****. They use fighters up then dump them when they can't make money off of them anymore!

Zero Healthy Insurance, Zero Retirement/Pension! Just a washed up fighter that most people forget and few people remember but great Memories don't pay fuking Bills when God Forbid fighters have Life Debilitating Injuries and Promoters BAIL because they don't want to be stuck with the Bills!
          Last edited by sicko; 10-20-2017, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Didn't the Roc Nation guy at the press conference of Ward-Kovalev 2 (which was days later) say that they have something set-up for him?

Comment

Probably an unpopular opinion, but unless Roc Nation didn't comply with regulations, why should they be responsible for his bills? It's the risk the fighter took. Nobody forced him to take punches to the head for a living. If promoters knew they would be on the hook, they wouldn't exist. I highly doubt they made any money off him, so it's not like they exploited his labor for profit.

Yeah, it's callous that they haven't checked in on him, but obviously this dude is looking for money, and doesn't give an F about Roc Nation's good wishes.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                Probably an unpopular opinion, but unless Roc Nation didn't comply with regulations, why should they be responsible for his bills? It's the risk the fighter took. Nobody forced him to take punches to the head for a living. If promoters knew they would be on the hook, they wouldn't exist. I highly doubt they made any money off him, so it's not like they exploited his labor for profit.

Yeah, it's callous that they haven't checked in on him, but obviously this dude is looking for money, and doesn't give an F about Roc Nation's good wishes.
                Yea you can be as no f#cks to give as you want, but don't think people won't talk about it & that has blowback on your company's image.

If RN is guilted into making some good with the Franco family or something thats something they have to figure out, but fair play to Franco for saying these guys give no f#cks.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Fuking Disgusting! One of the reasons why I don't complain or feel sorry for fuking Promoters, Networks, Advisers or whoever have to "Overpay" fighters because this sport has blood on its hands and has treated its fighters like ****. They use fighters up then dump them when they can't make money off of them anymore!

Zero Healthy Insurance, Zero Retirement/Pension! Just a washed up fighter that most people forget and few people remember but great Memories don't pay fuking Bills when God Forbid fighters have Life Debilitating Injuries and Promoters BAIL because they don't want to be stuck with the Bills!
                  good post unfour

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post

its when they use old shot fighters pay then s hite and then forget about them

Comment

Sad thing is, if this happened in Europe, Australia or Canada he would have ZERO Health costs and continued medical and rehabilitation costs for Free or next to nothing.

I guarantee you Nick Blackwell doesn't have medical costs or has to worry about paying his medical bills.

The British National Health service will take care of him for the rest of his life and help him to become a productive member of society again.

F U C K the American Health Care System.
                      Last edited by Boxnation fan; 10-21-2017, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X