Collapse
No announcement yet.

Details on "Billionaire" Floyd Mayweather's 2014 Bankruptcy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In 2 years Floyd will beg Canelo to give him a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      This poor bastard may run through half a billion dollars earnings. Investing in luxury cars and strip joints is not gonna reap any benefits. Imagine the taxes he pays (or doesn't ) on his homes and cars alone! Then there's the gambling. Anyone who's gambled knows you never win in the long run.

He will be fighting again most likely. SAD
      Bra I'm not really one to comment on a man and his money, but I read this article all I can do is shake my head. He needs heavy counseling

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        Bra I'm not really one to comment on a man and his money, but I read this article all I can do is shake my head. He needs heavy counseling
        Yeah, i dont care either way, it doesn't have any bearing on my life but to see someone have everything and then possibly have nothing is sad. These guys come from nothing and when they get a little money they spend it faster than they earn it getting things they thought they'd never have. Stupid **** like jewellery and exotic cars that cost hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Comment

Are clowns actually taking this seriously?

Floyd ruined OP's life so badly, he has to post "articles" from 2014 from a satirical website.

Here's the article

There's a reason he didn't post a link.

Comment

By Kato Leonard lmaooo this mu****à so desperate he posting Facebook articles.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post

Floyd ruined OP's life so badly, he has to post "articles" from 2014 from a satirical website.

Here's the article

Dàmn Lou is that desperate lmao..
              He's hurt obviously. He should be flooded with red after everyone see this.

Comment

Yeah, i dont care either way, it doesn't have any bearing on my life but to see someone have everything and then possibly have nothing is sad. These guys come from nothing and when they get a little money they spend it faster than they earn it getting things they thought they'd never have. Stupid **** like jewellery and exotic cars that cost hundreds of thousands of dollars.
                Or FIFTEEN MULTI MILLION DOLLAR HOMES. haha wtf

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post

You know half these weirdos brain dead around here. They see Floyd name and get excited.

Comment

This poor bastard may run through half a billion dollars earnings. Investing in luxury cars and strip joints is not gonna reap any benefits. Imagine the taxes he pays (or doesn't ) on his homes and cars alone! Then there's the gambling. Anyone who's gambled knows you never win in the long run.

He will be fighting again most likely. SAD
                    A Pactrash fan should stay outta' this one.

Comment

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                      In 2 years Floyd will beg Canelo to give him a shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X