No announcement yet.

This is my favorite game...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    a non pixilated version is here and it still looks like it can be a light skinned brotha.....

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=759760

either way, its a shameful act of savagery. nazi guy didnt assault anyone or break into anyone home and i doubt the giant savage would have done that to someone his own size or bigger.

imho, hes a light skinned AA.
    yeah i seen that thread. if you look at that video, you can even see the aggressor with a beard, and the color of his beard is reddish/orange. this is a red head white boy!

also check how he wear his hat. blacks dont wear their hats so low like that. in so cal, that's a bro thing (white boys with lifted trucks).

Comment

certainly a small black guy speaking his mind and gktfo by a giant white guy would be just as entertaining
      ''nah, that shlt aint right !!!!! home boy was just speaking his mind !!!! last time i checked this was still america !!!!! OBVIOUS HATE CRIME !!!! white people always gotta be hatin on the black man !!!!! send the cracker to jail and have him try that shlt with the brothas !!!!''

how things would be if roles were reversed.
      Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Send dat a$$ to jail. Unless the nazi fella put his hands and/or feet on somebody or spit on um, or did anything physically to another person is the only justification for the assault. If its just words, then move around no need to put your hands on another person.
      small nazi guy stood his ground speaking his mind and a giant savage had to get all ham.

typical behavior
      So you have no problem with the Nazi instigating fights? He was harassing people looking for a fight and he got one.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        yeah i seen that thread. if you look at that video, you can even see the aggressor with a beard, and the color of his beard is reddish/orange. this is a red head white boy!

also check how he wear his hat. blacks dont wear their hats so low like that. in so cal, that's a bro thing (white boys with lifted trucks).
        you could be right. its just not how a white would be hehave and im not even being racist about it. im still wondering on the identity on the savage, especially if hes a cracker.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        So you have no problem with the Nazi instigating fights? He was harassing people looking for a fight and he got one.
        mini nazi guy was very calm and UNtheatening. words ''win'' again. yeah, he gktfo but when he wakes up, he will still be saying the same things.

so let me ask you a few questions,

what good did the felonious assault do ?

is it brag worthy for giant to ko someone half his size simply because his ears didnt like what they were hearing ?

would you appreciate a relative of yours gktfo simply for PEACEFULLY SPEAKING his mind ?

Comment

you could be right. its just not how a white would be hehave and im not even being racist about it. im still wondering on the identity on the savage, especially if hes a cracker.

mini nazi guy was very calm and UNtheatening. words ''win'' again. yeah, he gktfo but when he wakes up, he will still be saying the same things.

is it brag worthy for giant to ko someone half his size simply because his ears didnt like what they were hearing ?

would you appreciate a relative of yours gktfo simply for PEACEFULLY SPEAKING his mind ?

he's trying to score brownie points from the blacks.

"oh look he stood up for us", etc.

or

he could just not be with that nazi shiiet and didnt like it

i mean if my relatives is out there promoting shiiet that i dont agree with, then it wouldnt matter to me if that happens to them.

Comment

he's trying to score brownie points from the blacks.

"oh look he stood up for us", etc.

or

he could just not be with that nazi shiiet and didnt like it

i mean if my relatives is out there promoting shiiet that i dont agree with, then it wouldnt matter to me if that happens to them.
            if dude is white, def brownie points.

the good thing about being a civilized adult, regardless of the country, is were not going to always agree with what a person says. doesnt mean we physically attack that person.

i guess some people are too stupid/ignorant to battle with their brain cells.

Comment

Nazis steady taking L's since Hitler died.

Comment

if dude is white, def brownie points.

the good thing about being a civilized adult, regardless of the country, is were not going to always agree with what a person says. doesnt mean we physically attack that person.

i guess some people are too stupid/ignorant to battle with their brain cells.
                agreed. but some times it takes a good beating for some one to get the point.

Comment

agreed. but some times it takes a good beating for some one to get the point.
                  yeah, that made me !!!!

a good thrashing is an excellent way to vent......as i run/hide from prosecution

luckily for me, i shrug my shoulders A LOT. jail is the last place i want to be

Comment

Did you not read the article i posted with it? The police were called because Nazi boy was instigating fights. I'm sure while he was doing that he was picking on women and people he thought he could beat. He found a fight but it wasn't the one he wanted. I don't care if he was trying to talk himself or of a ass whoopin. He should've kept that same energy he had when he was picking on people. He refused to press charges because he knew he was wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Did you not read the article i posted with it? The police were called because Nazi boy was instigating fights. I'm sure while he was doing that he was picking on women and people he thought he could beat. He found a fight but it wasn't the one he wanted. I don't care if he was trying to talk himself or of a ass whoopin. He should've kept that same energy he had when he was picking on people. He refused to press charges because he knew he was wrong
                      let me know when you plan on answering my questions so i can then answer yours

btw, i highly doubt the tall dude would be as brave if the nazi guy was his size or bigger

Comment

Working...
                      X