Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skip Bayless says McGregor had Mayweather ready to go in 9 but the ref saved him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip Bayless says McGregor had Mayweather ready to go in 9 but the ref saved him

Dude is nuts

https://www.facebook.com/RealSkipBay...OyDGnKb3UugBvk

Skip is the ultimate troll. Basically he gets paid to say ridiculous things.

I remember finding it funny a few years ago, now it's predictable and boring.

Comment

Ready to go? The part in round 9 when Floyd just backed up quickly and the ref had to stop it because Conor was dropping hammer fists behind Floyd's head?

Comment

I know exactly what Skip is talking about. At the start of the 9th there was a "low blow" that really hurt Floyd. It could have been a body punch, but that same round Floyd clobbered Conor and so the replay action changed to that. When Floyd folded from the "low blow" the ref quickly jumped in and warned Conor about rabbit punches and it was a very long warning. It was odd but not, because anyone that follows boxing and especially Mayweather fights, knows the ref protects the house's (in this case Showtime) boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Dogs! View Post
          Ready to go? The part in round 9 when Floyd just backed up quickly and the ref had to stop it because Conor was dropping hammer fists behind Floyd's head?
          I think it was the part whereas the referee broke the fighters apart when Floyd looked hurt by a legitimate body shot (but the ref ruled it a low-blow, which broke Conor's momentum).

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
            I'm laughing my ass off watching this lunatic!
            This guy is shameless, clueless and doesn't know **** all about boxing or any kind of fighting. BUT...he's an entertaining fool.

Comment

Skip is a joke. I literally cannot stand him and I just want his show to fail.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                I think it was the part whereas the referee broke the fighters apart when Floyd looked hurt by a legitimate body shot (but the ref ruled it a low-blow, which broke Conor's momentum).
                Yes I was thinking of that too, it wasn't a low blow. Floyd was going down that time. Floyd folded. Either it's a clean shot or a low blow.

It's on the belt line. That is good. That is not a low blow. Floyd folded.

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-27-2017, 03:30 AM.

Comment

OK I don't even think it is trolling anymore. Skip might be Bipolar!

Comment

I just listened to Skip Bayless say that Mayweather's strategy was to use the rope-a-dope on McGregor and that was the strategy that won them the fight! WTF?!!! Hahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X