Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Nery Tested Positive for PED Before Title Win Over Yamanaka

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.:: JSFD26 ::. Mexican_Puppet you two owe me an apology! I told you all Nery is trash! Yamanaka was robbed and my predictions are the Gospel of boxing! Luis Nery cost me a lot of money with the bookies if I ever see him live I'm launching a Corona bottle to his head!

Comment

That's shame. I'd be pissed if I was in Yamanaka's shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
        Mex and Blacks seem to get caught a lot when taking shit that they shouldn't.
        Yeah and the Russians are squeaky clean...

Comment

**** drug cheats! Give yamanaka his belt back!

Comment

sad...........

Comment

Sounds like he was popped for somethin' legit. I don't know what to think of it.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                How many times they are going to use that tainted meet excuse?
                Exactly! This "tainted beef" excuse is bullsh8t. Bottom line is the athlete has responsibility for anything found in their system.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  A bunch of people around here("Pigeons" etc) talking out their arse. 1st off it sounds like Humpty Dumpty Sulaiman is trying to let him know what to say to get away, if he is cheating,(no surprise there)& he may well be,BUT its ******ed to say that someone from mexico who pops dirty with clembuterol is automatically a cheat as in Mexico the cattle unfortunately are oftentimes injected with steroids to fatten them up bigger. A huge determining factor usually is the amount thats in a fighters system,test frequency etc. Theres a reason that teams from other countries ship in their own meat when competing in mexico & several other countries,to avoid dirty test,as there's plenty of instances of players or teams who have been tested yr round in football olympics etc. & suddenly pop dirty for clembuterol even in sports where steroids don't even provide any advantage whatsoever.

I don't even know anything about this fighter but I know when I hear dumb asses like pigeons using shît like this as an excuse to vent racist diatribe without understanding wtf hes talking about. Theres been plenty of athletes exhonerrated & others who warnt for clembuterol but for absolutely sure clembuterol is prevalent in mexican cattle & other countries also,so it could be you if you were an athlete who decided to eat some tacos.
                  STFU and get all those fat sweaty Mexican dicks out your mounth f@ggot. Your not and athlete and have never competed and never will because you a loser who thinks its cool to have a pothead user name (extremely immature) but if u were an athlete you would know you dont travel across the world with an opportunity to make dreams come true and "eat a taco" or are popping up + because you wanted to try some local foods.

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
                    STFU and get all those fat sweaty Mexican dicks out your mounth f@ggot. Your not and athlete and have never competed and never will because you a loser who thinks its cool to have a pothead user name (extremely immature) but if u were an athlete you would know you dont travel across the world with an opportunity to make dreams come true and "eat a taco" or are popping up + because you wanted to try some local foods.
                    Your the only fàggot cuckold & your bîtch is the only 1 with fat mexican dîcks up in her, it is you who don't know **** about sports or anything & I give a flying **** what lil pûssy bîtches think about cannabis,I have severe medical conditions you needledî*ck self righteous gimp.

I never mentioned anything about him trying local foods either(I said I never heard of him) stupid bîtch learn to read before opening your dî©ksmoker,

I said that if someone lives in Mexico & eats meat which is the main food there,then it is very possible to unknowingly eat beef raised with steroids,I even said Sulaiman is trying to give him excuse to get away with it regardless.

Typical lil fàggots like u don't have a clue wtf u spew out ur manpleaser,u dont know shît about anything in life as evidenced by your bîtch ass boyscout attitude towards cannabis.

I surely know much more about Boxing than your bîtch ass I at least competed at the 2003 jr golden gloves in mesquite nevada & was dq by gaining too much muscle,my many years training partner Micheal Bentley came in 2nd,my other sparring partners have won their events in respective weights & I have trained with multiple mma fighters who went pro & someone who became a current king of the cage fighter named Carl Culpeper who I ironically went to juvie 4 threatening in 7th grade but became freinds with after,

I never became a top boxer because of health problems but I definitely know when I hear little racist fàggot novices talking out their polesmoker like u.

Now kill yourself 4 ever stepping 2 those greater than urself needledickless,& stop being angry your girl got trained by mexican gardeners.:smileysex
                    Last edited by kushking; 08-25-2017, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Gtfo with that tainted meat bullsht, u guys need to stop being so gullible. Its like Clinton claiming that he didnt inhale.

He better hope the B sample comes back negative or its back to 10 freeway with buckets of roses and peanuts.

Comment

Working...
                      X