No announcement yet.

Any fans of Prince Naseem Hamed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Banko Villas View Post
    Which boxing fan can't be fan of Hamed? Great boxer and highly entertaining.
    Same could be said for ggg but you wouldn't say that about him

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
      Dayum that boy was a real hitta. The realest of the real.

Every year I go through all his 35 fights (I never watch the Barrera and Calvo fight - that wasn't Naz) three or 4 times. Sheer entertainment. To this day there's never been a fighter with as many entertaining fights, every fight from his pro debut to his 35th is a joy to watch. They never get boring. Don't care what the haters say, there's nothing like a Naz fight...one of my favourite fighters of all time.

Comment

I loved the guy and loved the anticipation, ring walk (or when he was carried in like an egyption prince), excitement to the till watching his fights. Crippling power, awkward angles, and sheer confidence combined with the southpaw style. Very few fighters today, if that, bring that kind of excitement.
        Last edited by richardt; 03-17-2017, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Is that a picture of Ben Affleck? Prince Naseem offered great entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by Banko Villas View Post
            Which boxing fan can't be fan of Hamed? Great boxer and highly entertaining.
            Tru but you know how haters be. They be hatin all the dayum time.

Comment

Long time Prince fan here. I gotta say my favorite Hamed fight was this one right here:

Classic.

I know it's not him ******s.

Comment

I wouldn't say I was a fan but I respected his game and tuned in to his fights

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                  I wouldn't say I was a fan but I respected his game and tuned in to his fights
                  I think he gots some super powers after his mama put a voodoo curse on his ass. He always be doing something cray cray

Comment

I'm a super fan.

September 11 killed his career. Nothing else. He was too flashy of a Muslim for the American audience to swallow after that tragic day. A damn shame he was fantastic.

I distinctly recall his boxing appearances essentially stopping on American tv after that day. Thereafter he was shunned to foreign tv and thus he career dwindled. Smh

Comment

Working...
                    X