No announcement yet.

Serena Williams marrying a rich white boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    20 billion lol.. he started reddit not walmart.. i would think hes worth more than 4 million though
    reddit is huge, 4 million I think you selling homeboy way short.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
      No offense but dude has billions and he settled for her. She's famous, yes, a tennis icon, yes, made her own life and fortune, yes. But she is hella ugly.

With his money he needs a trophy wife that he can fuk when he wants where he wants.

He settles for Serena? That white man can do better than that.
      A trophy wife that would jack him up the corn hole in the divorce incoming. fck no

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Exactly this.

Serena will probably be too hard edged for him. I'm thinking divorce is a likely occurrence. If she scared Drake off, she's scaring this dude away too after some time.
        What would the sex be like? Does she put on the DOM gear and start whipping , some sick S&M. Sht ,she can probably break his **** off at will

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          I'd love to stick my nose inside her fart box but I guess it costs billions for the privilege.
          Seriously? Sorry but you got sht taste lol

Williams sisters are disgusting.

Comment

That b1tch is ugly. Never got what people saw in them, they look like silver back gorillas

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
              That b1tch is ugly. Never got what people saw in them, they look like silver back gorillas
              No kidding.. silver back gorillas or Orangutang.

It is usually the brothas who find them attractive but brothas usually like anything that moves so...

Straight up disgusting

Comment

Her butt is amazing but she is way to muscular now, I guarantee she got that good clean poon, she is a germ phobe I saw her little docu and she cant stand smelling bad or being dirty she baths in evian water and always gets pedicures and manicures.

This has the intentional of producing master race children, she has the athleticism, and he has the brains if their kids inherent both they will be master race.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                  A trophy wife that would jack him up the corn hole in the divorce incoming. fck no
                  Dude has so much more money than Serena that he will get jacked no matter what.

At least a trophy wife he can use her the way he wants then throw a few million down her throat in the divorce. With Serena she is the man in the relationship so he ain't getting any pu$$y until she wants to.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    Seriously? Sorry but you got sht taste lol

Williams sisters are disgusting.
                    I think you are a Fuking idiot 99.999% of the time on these board, but this time I agree with you.

The Williams sisters are truly disgusting. Nothing appealing looking about them.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                      I'd love to stick my nose inside her fart box but I guess it costs billions for the privilege.
                      You might as well stick your head up Larry's ass

Comment

Working...
                      X