Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally got my medical marijuana card and it was super easy! 100% online too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got my medical marijuana card and it was super easy! 100% online too

I am a long time sufferer of anxiety, OCD, stress, sleep deprivation and possibly depression.

I am self diagnosed because it's not hard to notice the symptoms and I won't pay a doctor to tell me what I already know.

I have never smoked in my life but I have consumed edibles at work that made the anxiety go away completely. The symptoms of anxiety were gone for hours and I felt euphoric. None of my coworkers could tell I was high. I was more social, and didn't have negative thoughts racing through my head. And most importantly, I was still able to function cognitively and physically.

Today I got my medical marijuana recommendation/card whatever you want to call it, and it was all done online for only $40. The same website allows you to have weed delivered to your house on the same day. Tomorrow I will order $70 worth of the Blue Dream strain, a very popular Sativa dominant hybrid.

I also picked up the following items.

1. 4 piece herb grinder from Zip Grinders
    2. Rolling Tray from Raw
    3. Rolling Papers from Raw
    4. Paper Roller Machine from Raw
    5. Pre-Rolled Tips from Raw

To any stoners out there, am I missing anything? I want to keep it down to the basics. I don't need fancy stuff like pipes and bongs. Maybe a vape.

I just really hope that I get the same healing effects inhaling cannabis as I did consuming it via edibles.

Edit: And a little side story for those who don't know. I was born and raised in NY where it's damn near impossible to get a MMJ rec. I recently moved to California which is so lax about weed. In fact I haven't even been in this state for a month and I was able to get my card.
    Last edited by Shaolin Sword; 12-23-2016, 01:12 AM.

You sound like a weirdo

What's the website

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      You sound like a weirdo

What's the website
      PrestoDoctor

Only works if you live in California though.

You do an online video chat session with a MMJ Dr. and tell him what you suffer from and give you the rec from there. Mine took less than 2 minutes lol. They electronically send you the recommendation to your email to use right away, but the official one comes in the mail a few days later along with the card. I was able to have weed delivered to my house the same day but I chose not to because I have nothing to smoke it with.

But even if you don't want deliveries, you can still walk into any Medical pot shop in Cali since you have the official document.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
        PrestoDoctor

Only works if you live in California though.

You do an online video chat session with a MMJ Dr. and tell him what you suffer from and give you the rec from there. Mine took less than 2 minutes lol. They electronically send you the recommendation to your email to use right away, but the official one comes in the mail a few days later along with the card. I was able to have weed delivered to my house the same day but I chose not to because I have nothing to smoke it with.

But even if you don't want deliveries, you can still walk into any Medical pot shop in Cali since you have the official document.
        Damn, sounds great,,,, No reason why pot should be illegal.. it should be treated just like alcohol

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Damn, sounds great,,,, No reason why pot should be illegal.. it should be treated just like alcohol
          Are you a regular smoker?

What do you prefer to smoke from? Are you a bong guy? joints, blunts, pipe, vapes?

Comment

Working...
          X