Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez vs. Bradley Fight 2013: JuanMa Believes Great Shape is Product of Hard Work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez vs. Bradley Fight 2013: JuanMa Believes Great Shape is Product of Hard Work

Juan Manuel Marquez thinks hard perform and willpower are the main good reasons why he remains in wonderful form heading into his welterweight championship showdown with Timothy Bradley on October 12 at Thomas & Mach Heart in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Marquez, who recently turned 40-many years old very last August, claimed arduous trainings with well balanced diet has held him on prime of his match this late in his boxing profession.

"Given that I grew to become a qualified boxer I have recognized the importance of being in great form among fights and I have always tried using to adapt to any new traits as much as actual physical conditioning goes for qualified athletes," Marquez told Boxing Scene on Saturday.

"Boxing is a very hard sport and there are a good deal of sacrifices that want to be made throughout instruction camp but also in-involving fights," he additional.

Viewed as as a single of the explosive boxers in the featherweight and light-weight division in the final ten years, Marquez said his overall body has adopted nicely as he moved up in body weight and fought for championship in his prior bouts.

"From 2007 until now I have fought at 130, one hundred thirty five, 140 and 147 kilos. And have also received championships in those divisions besides for 147 lbs in which I am wanting to develop into the initial Méxican to acquire five world titles in 5 diverse bodyweight divisions. And while it has not be easy to stay at top rated of my game for this very long I have figured out to give my body the rest it desires and the get the job done it requirements to get me through these very tricky and difficult bouts," claimed Marquez, who's seeking to grow to be the first Mexican to gain a globe title in five unique division.

Doping rumors have rocked Marquez and his camp ever given that he knocked down Manny Pacquiao in the sixth round of their fourth fight past December. Still, Marquez insisted that he was thoroughly clean and in no way utilised illegal compound throughout his education camp.

When asked about the chance of retiring after the Bradley fight, Marquez thinks his overall body can nonetheless withstand the use and tear of coaching, insisting retirement since of his age is not ample cause for him to cling his gloves.

"While I never imagined that I would be preventing at this age, I have never ever felt that I ought to retire just mainly because of my age. My entire body proceeds to really feel excellent and mentally I sense at top of my video game. The truth that I have altered my planning for my fights -- adapting to my age -- has also assisted carrying out things in another way has prevented my training from getting to be dull and laborous," the Mexican additional.

Marquez and Bradley will slug it out for the WBO Welterweight title approximately two weeks from now.
Working...
X