TRUE Power of ANDROID - AOKP Review by Flossycarter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AS0S View Post
    cant wait for the iPhone
    why u waiting for a small 4 inch screen? screen and camera being made by sony... processor by samsung. u best buy a nokia and keep it real man.

ios 6? me read details on apple, it is **** man, what it ave that good? same old **** haha

apple is so clever, all these fools buy a ****ty phone and think it is good haha

Comment

Originally posted by OlympicGlory View Post
      why u waiting for a small 4 inch screen? screen and camera being made by sony... processor by samsung. u best buy a nokia and keep it real man.

ios 6? me read details on apple, it is **** man, what it ave that good? same old **** haha

apple is so clever, all these fools buy a ****ty phone and think it is good haha
      i've got two nokia phones, one from 2005 and the other n97 mini. i like zee small screen. android sucks balls imo

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
        This is one of the reasons why I love Android. Got a software problem being straight stock? Root the phone and try a custom rom. You may fall in love
        One thing I didn't here him say was the need for Clockwordmod recovery, pretty much all ROMs are put into zip files and you can't flash a ROM on stock recovery.

Do you have unlimited data with Verizon still?

Comment

is this worth doing to the S3?

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            I'm very satisfied with my S3 with Apex Launcher installed.

The forthcoming Jelly Bean update will only make it much better so I won't bother with rooting it so I don't void the warranty.

Comment

You don't have to root to have an awesome phone in an Android. It's just for the few people who are never satisfied like me. I always want to try and tinker with my phone to improve it.

Grab a launcher app and it will open a whole new world for you in it's own. I recommend GoLauncher. It's very stable with ICS and doesnt slow the phone down at all. It's got all the bells and whistles.

Comment

you can do a lot of that stuff just by adding a launcher like Apex, Nova, ADW, Goproex and also changing your theme.

When you get into ROMs, then it gets more technical, it's not for everybody, but you have to be patient because most of them are work in progress.

Most ROMs do make the phone run smoother and even faster than what they were set from the factory.

Comment

Originally posted by AS0S View Post
                  i've got two nokia phones, one from 2005 and the other n97 mini. i like zee small screen. android sucks balls imo
                  Mang, they tell me leicester people have small ***s. Just sayin mang big up brauh small screen is a sign mans use to handling small tings

Comment

Originally posted by OlympicGlory View Post
                    Mang, they tell me leicester people have small ***s. Just sayin mang big up brauh small screen is a sign mans use to handling small tings
                    lolz. who the fuck are you?

Comment

Absolutely it is. Rooting takes you to a whole new level with your phone. Things like controling our CPU, Removing system apps you don't want/need, free wifi tethering, using apps like titanium backup, customizing like crazy are all things root will give, just to name a few.

You really don't have to root. Android gives you a great experience stock, but if you want to go above all that then you root.

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for samsung to update your phone. It took them forever to update their phones to ICS. If you wan't JellyBean go root your phone and get it!

Comment

Working...
                      X