No announcement yet.

[New Video] Adrien Broner calls out fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    I remember Broner was stalking Mayweather on his twitter literally tweeting him 10 times a day calling him Big bother.

I don't think even Mayweather likes this kid he was trying to feed him to Gamboa
    Looks like you are the one doing all the stalking. You stalk his Twitter and comment more than anyone in every Broner thread lol

Comment

Lot's of fighters call out people, fighting them and calling them out are two different things.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
        Looks like you are the one doing all the stalking. You stalk his Twitter and comment more than anyone in every Broner thread lol
        that's funny....because you know a timeline doesn't exist on twitter

try harder kid

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
          get em!!!!!

You big slim stick figure Charlie Brown size head having... DeMarco

Get em

You counter punching piss drinking... Marquez

Get em

You fake ass Margarito... Rios

Get em...

You big no power having, talking out of your ass and losing mofo... Lundy

Get em!!!

How High

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            that's funny....because you know a timeline doesn't exist on twitter

try harder kid
            No, I'll rather not. I'll let you continue exposing yourself as a pathetic hater. Who follows people on Twitter that they don't like? A obsessed hater that's who. Dude you are really a clown.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
              No, I'll rather not. I'll let you continue exposing yourself as a pathetic hater. Who follows people on Twitter that they don't like? A obsessed hater that's who. Dude you are really a clown.
              nope I unfollowed him after he raped my timeline with incoherent babbling about his girlfriends making a cuckold out of him oh and when he went on the racist rant. Just like thousands of other followers.

I must admit I do occasionally laugh at a retweet from a friend that's laughing at him. keep defending your stan, every none Mayweather fan sees through Broner's extremely transparent fanbase.

Comment

Working...
              X