Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Aggressively Training Body Shots While Knee Issue Seems To Persist? [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    I didn't know he was training with Ariza, interesting.
    Didn't see Ariza in the video, is he training with Ariza this time?

Comment

Anybody can look good against a body bag, but Golovkin isn't a bodybag. Canelo is a solid fighter but Golovkin's iron chin and relentless attack should overwhelm Canelo in their rematch. I just hope GGG applies more pressure. I can't see Canelo standing to trade with a power puncher like GGG tbh. I think he'll resort back to his same tactics from their first fight once he starts feeling Golovkin's power again.

Comment

Looks old actually.

Comment

Canelo is genuinely looking much smaller these days. I'm a fan but if he isn't trying to lose some muscle to increase his speed (which he easily could be) it's looking suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
            Blah blah blah he dosent look as good as last year. Screaming punk ***** is still gonna run all night in the rematch
            The ***** is ggg for whinning like a lil phagg hope canelo beats the ***** out of him

Comment

good. maybe he'll stand his ground this time and fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                The ***** is ggg for whinning like a lil phagg hope canelo beats the ***** out of him
                ok so u support a cheat and just stay quiet let the guy have all the advantages. It's bad enough canelo has Vegas and the judges in his back pocket. So I take it u believe canelo was clean? U can't defend that

Comment

Working...
                X