Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-18-2018, 08:41 AM #91
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 576 Post(s)
DreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,005.00
Total Points: 8,297.00
have a nice day - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BO$$NELO View Post
Gennady drug Kell Brook up to 160 instead of CW of 157

Gennady refused CW of 157 with Canelo when Canelo fought at JMW

Gennady retracted Andre Ward challenge after it was accepted

Gennady fought Vanes instead of other available (and willing) champion level opposition (Andrade and Dervenchenko)

Gennady never fought at more than 1 weight class

Gennadys best two performances were controversial. A draw or loss against Danny Jacobs can legitimately be made. A flat out loss to Canelo (instead of the draw) can legitimately be made.

40 professional fights. 5 past/present/future champion opponents and 1 of them was a 147 fighter at 160.

Could go on and on...very average "legacy". Definitely not a cab driver tho since hes beaten so many
i tihnk loss is a bit much, a draw was a fair result if you give equal weighting to defense and attack.
DreamFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-18-2018, 08:42 AM #92
Undisputed Champion

DreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanofreason View Post
GGG will always be remembered as a middleweight champ they fought an average Ww. He has no legacy.
no his legacy figth was the draw with the number 1 light middleweighter.
this is better than his contemporaries and rivals for MW title defences numbers, sturm and abraham - I am not sure they have a single legacy fight at MW.

to be fair to sturm and abe, GGG is still just behind them in numbers of defences, but hes got better quality probaby...and GGG isnt finished yet. He will likely overtake them soon.

Last edited by DreamFighter; 06-18-2018 at 08:46 AM.
Old 06-18-2018, 08:49 AM #93
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2029 Post(s)
stealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 9,743.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamFighter View Post
wow you edited wiki just to prove me wrong, bravo.
and even pretended you didnt know wiki meant wikipedia.

u class act.
I didn't edit the article. Someone else did.

I expected you meant Wikipedia, but you could have referenced any other wiki, so while my initial guess may have been correct, it was nothing more than a guess concerning your inept aptitude when it comes to boxing knowledge.

Quote:
yeh hes champ from 2014 thats what i been saying.
Gennady Golovkin Regular champion (Interim champ promoted) October 14, 2010 June 3, 2014
From the very source I already linked.
As you can see it states that GGG was regular champion having been promoted from interim, ie. regular champion is above interim.
stealthradon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 08:54 AM #94
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthradon View Post
I didn't edit the article. Someone else did.
anyone can edit it, so I am not sure I believe you when I know it said 10 earlier..

Quote:
I expected you meant Wikipedia, but you could have referenced any other wiki, so while my initial guess may have been correct, it was nothing more than a guess concerning your inept aptitude when it comes to boxing knowledge.
typing the word "wiki" has nothing to do with boxing knowledge. u failed again.

Quote:
Gennady Golovkin – Regular champion (Interim champ promoted) October 14, 2010 – June 3, 2014
From the very source I already linked.
As you can see it states that GGG was regular champion having been promoted from interim, ie. regular champion is above interim.
yeh so not the actual champion, thats all.

not even sure why you are arguing with me when its me supporting GGG against the detractors here...I am happy to support him but I am not going to blind.

Last edited by DreamFighter; 06-18-2018 at 08:56 AM.
Old 06-18-2018, 09:05 AM #95
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 11845 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 34,452.00
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 
You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I have no problem with you - desktop 0 I have no problem with you. Desk Flop - anthonydavid11 can't green. here's something green ;) - Turd Best Ever For being homosexual. - ShoulderRoll 
So glad I struck a nerve ;) - Boxing Goat Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Smoov, bruvva - Tony Trick-Pony Cleaning up this mug... - Tony Trick-Pony USA USA USA - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelive View Post
Being a KO monster, a dominant MW and always trying to make the best fights. He has made 3 superstar fights in the span of 2 years recently. You cannot name many who has done that. Boxing fans are just too spoiled. They forget how dead the division was a few years ago. His feats are not going unnoticed so you should not worry.
3g is danny and canelo.
prior to them, he didnt do anything special.

if it took him this long to get big fights made, he wasted his career with that ''team'' of his.

i know, i know.....''no one wanted to fight him.''
Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 09:22 AM #96
Paul Williams beat Lara

Quoted: 417 Post(s)
Mastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 9,896.89
thanks for the fight...cheers! - joe strong Knows his stuff - jas 

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Mastrangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 09:26 AM #97
Banned

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
BO$$NELO is infamous around these partsBO$$NELO is infamous around these partsBO$$NELO is infamous around these partsBO$$NELO is infamous around these partsBO$$NELO is infamous around these partsBO$$NELO is infamous around these partsBO$$NELO is infamous around these partsBO$$NELO is infamous around these partsBO$$NELO is infamous around these partsBO$$NELO is infamous around these partsBO$$NELO is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 255.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelive View Post
You can write like that about most boxers.
No. I cant.

Most boxers with legacies rated above 7 have 2+ division championship runs and/or they've unified at least 1 division.

Terrence Crawford and Vasylo Lomachenko already have careers that Gennady could never reach. He's too old and it's too late. Sadly Gennady chose to turn pro late and fight cab drivers for a long time.

Lomachenko ALSO stayed amateur a long time, but he was fighting for championships his 2nd fight in. The dude has captured championship belts in three divisions by 11 fights and already has 8 or 9 champion opponents.

Gennady - 1 champion opponent every 8 fights OR 1 champion opponent every 10 fights that's not two weight classes smaller

Loma - 8 champion opponents every 11 fights across three weight classes...and dont whine about age and weight classes. Loma was clearly smaller than Jorge and STILL got it done in impressive fashion
BO$$NELO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 09:37 AM #98
Banned

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
BO$$NELO is infamous around these partsBO$$NELO is infamous around these partsBO$$NELO is infamous around these partsBO$$NELO is infamous around these partsBO$$NELO is infamous around these partsBO$$NELO is infamous around these partsBO$$NELO is infamous around these partsBO$$NELO is infamous around these partsBO$$NELO is infamous around these partsBO$$NELO is infamous around these partsBO$$NELO is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 255.00

Quote:
anyone can edit it, so I am not sure I believe you when I know it said 10 earlier..

typing the word "wiki" has nothing to do with boxing knowledge. u failed again.

yeh so not the actual champion, thats all.

not even sure why you are arguing with me when its me supporting GGG against the detractors here...I am happy to support him but I am not going to blind.
Ignore stealthradon he swallows more cum in 10 minutes than most solicitors do on a day's work
BO$$NELO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 09:41 AM #99
Undisputed Champion

so we can all agree GGG has 10 defences since he won the title by award in 2014.

Dont see the issue, this is still a really good record. WHy the need to embellish it with fakism? I would be proud of 10 defences.

embellsihng it is belittling to a pro like GGG who prefers to deal with truths.

Last edited by DreamFighter; 06-18-2018 at 09:43 AM.
Old 06-18-2018, 09:41 AM #100
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2029 Post(s)
stealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 9,743.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by BO$$NELO View Post
Ignore stealthradon he swallows more cum in 10 minutes than most solicitors do on a day's work
You would know about swallow cum, wouldn't you?
stealthradon is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
canelo, canelo alvarez, gennady golovkin, ggg

User Tag List