Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shogun VS Hendo 2. GFOAT! Coming soon!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW Scrawside, Do your research Sam Vasquez did die from hitting the back of his head on the cage. What do you know. Seems Doctor here was wrong. Apparently the back of the head is a dangerous spot to be hit.

Comment

You bring me one or two names in a 20 year period and act as if it's some huge threat. It's bound to happen based off percentages and the shear number of fights is all I'm saying. I still think a fighter has as much a chance of dying from legitimate strikes as back of the head based off the shear amount of blows you would take head on as oppose to back of the head.

Comment

Well then take all your medical evidence you collected to the athletic commissions and get this rule off the books ASAP. Stop wasting time posting about your medical research on the internet. I didn't know so many expert doctors posted here.

Comment

You speak as if your coming to the table with some vast medical knowledge. I'm not claiming to be the expert here just giving an opinion. Let's not act like the shot that originally dropped Shogun isn't what had him falling into Herb as he called the fight. He never recovered from that. I do agree it appeared as if there were some back of the head shots but I don't believe that's what put Shogun on dream street at all... I'm not a fan of either fighter but it's good to see them putting on exciting fights with eachother.

Comment

Originally posted by whytetittie View Post
            Well then take all your medical evidence you collected to the athletic commissions and get this rule off the books ASAP. Stop wasting time posting about your medical research on the internet. I didn't know so many expert doctors posted here.
            You're that banned troll takingaim aren't you? I can spot your mentally handicapped ass from a mile away.

You proved nothing in regards to last night's fight. Shogun got brutally TKO'd(which hurt because I was rooting for him) and a few hammer fists got to the back of his head because he covered up the rest of his skull, the ref didn't see ill intent and Shogun was fine afterwards aside from the broken nose and heart.

Yet you want to be all melodramatic and gay about it like "People be dying from rabbit punches dawg! Waaa! I can't take the fact that my boy lost so I'm crying over nothing like a little ***** that I am" and post a 0.01% example that again, has nothing to do with anything.

Glad I could show the rest of the posters here that we're dealing with a troll. A banned one at that. Go ahead and get the last word, I remember how obsessed you were when it came to that, takinganal. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by whytetittie View Post
              Pro MMA fighter Booto Guylain dies after getting elbowed in head during bout in South Africa
              The 29-year-old cage fighter sustained the injury, which caused bleeding and swelling in his brain, during a Feb. 27 fight against Keron Davies at the Extreme Fighting Championship Africa championships in Johannesburg.
              BY Lee Moran
              NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
              Thursday, March 6, 2014, 10:45 AM

A
              A
              A

Share this URL

Booto Guylain, 29, the veteran of two MMA bouts in the EFC AFRICA Hexagon, passed away due to injuries sustained in his bout on February 27. Facebook

Cage fighter Booto Guylain, 29, passed away due to injuries sustained in a bout on Feb. 27.

A South African cage fighter has died almost a week after getting elbowed in the head during a brutal bout.

Booto Guylain, 29, was declared dead Wednesday six days after his Feb. 27 clash with Keron Davies at the Extreme Fighting Championship Africa championships in Johannesburg.

The professional MMA middleweight, who had a 0-2 record, sustained the injury during the third round in a TKO loss to his fellow South African.

Taken to hospital for emergency treatment straight away, the bleeding and swelling on his brain was too serious and he was unable to pull through, reports EFC Africa.
              Booto Guylain, 29, the veteran of two MMA bouts in the EFC AFRICA Hexagon, passed away due to injuries sustained in his bout on February 27. Facebook

The MMA middleweight was the veteran of two MMA bouts in the EFC Africa Hexagon.

"We are devastated," the organization's president Cairo Howarth said.

"This is a huge loss to the sport and to all who know him. Our thoughts are with his family in this trying time," he added.

Guylain, from Cape Town, had lost both of his professional bouts by TKO, according to Bleacher Report.

Guylain was rushed to hospital for emergency treatment, but the injuries to his brain were too severe.

He is the second pro MMA fighter to die in the last six months, with Brazilian Leandro Souza passing in Sept. due to organ stress suffered during his pre-fight weight cut.

And he is the third fighter to die directly from injuries suffered during a bout.

Michael Kirkham, 30, and Sam Vasquez, 35, passed from cerebral hemorrhages in 2010 and 2007.

Related Stories
              Ultimate Fighters lobby to legalizing mixed martial arts
              MMA fighter fends off four attackers, killing one: police
              GRAPHIC: UFC fighter Anderson Silva suffers gruesome leg injury

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                You're that banned troll takingaim aren't you?
                Hi. Still thinking about me, I see.

Comment

Hendo post fight, just another day at the office.

Comment

Dan Henderson is one of the toughest creatures to ever walk the face of the Earth...Sweet Jesus that guy can take a punch...That uppercut in the 2nd was wicked. I think the normal human response would be to ****ing die after taking that.

Shogun is a stud as well...Dan has dynamite in his hands.

Comment

Herb dead did fcuk up our fight the mf, early stoppage shogun was defending himself well and even going for a takedown then ****** stops the fight, we could have missed the goat fight due to herb dean

Comment

Working...
                      X