Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guy slaps girl because she didnt give him her phone number !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats the french for ya

Comment

At the end the guy filming says "That's really some heavy ****!"

He's pitching a tent after seeing his friend slap a random girl.

Fcking scumbags.

Comment

Scumbag b----d .I remember them guys in France man they go about selling stuff .I was in France yrs ago man but I still remember even tho I was we .They're mostly all scum , thiefs selling stolen goods .Lucky lucky men they get called I think .

Comment

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...ucky+lucky+men

Comment

you've got it wrong , this is how all the kids express affection for each other nowadays

Comment

These scum look like school droputs, that got no future and stand around fcuking with people all day long. One day they'll fcuk with the wrong person and get whatever they deserve. *BANG BANG*

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
                One day they'll fcuk with the wrong person and get whatever they deserve. *BANG BANG*
                Hopefully...

******* !!!

Comment

****ing *******. If I was the Sheriff in those parts I'd be hanging the bastards up no question and then the 'human rights' do gooders can come see me when it's done. That idiot is smart enough to show his face at the end too, they'll get these *******.

Comment

My friend told me French people just stand around and ****.

Blacks on one palce and Arabs on the other. Both are scum apprently.

Also he said they are very intolerable to thigns agaisnt them.

For example if speed camera's were to be put up everywhere, they would burn it.

Fuk the french and I hope a big gay man beats them up and rapes them

Comment

Originally posted by Pension-Killer View Post
                      My friend told me French people just stand around and ****.

Blacks on one palce and Arabs on the other. Both are scum apprently.

Also he said they are very intolerable to thigns agaisnt them.

For example if speed camera's were to be put up everywhere, they would burn it.

Fuk the french and I hope a big gay man beats them up and rapes them

Yes it's like latinos and black americans; good in sports, music but a ****load of thugs in their communities.

This guy was a monkey. Some women rejected me worse than that and i never hit one of them. This guy must be a virgin. That's why he was so frustrated.

What does the black guy say in the end???

Comment

Working...
                      X