Collapse
No announcement yet.

if this is true wilder-fury might be a helluva card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just make LSC/GRJ for the UC and I am good. Putting all three kind of makes things a bit murky, especially with the type of guarantees Wilder/Fury will want. I mentioned yesterday that either the LCS/GRJ fight or Mares/Tank fight should be on the UC, but didn't think they would put both. If so, bravo man bravo.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      Just make LSC/GRJ for the UC and I am good. Putting all three kind of makes things a bit murky, especially with the type of guarantees Wilder/Fury will want. I mentioned yesterday that either the LCS/GRJ fight or Mares/Tank fight should be on the UC, but didn't think they would put both. If so, bravo man bravo.
      That's about 4-5 million. If they do both fights. Only one should go here and save the other to headline it's own card.

Comment

I have to admit, Fast Car Eddie changed the game when he signed Adamek-Miller and forced everyone else to step up.

Comment

That is a good f#cking PPV card if this is true.

Wilder (40-0, #2 TBRB) vs Fury (27-0, #8 TBRB)
          LSC (35-1-1, #1 TBRB) vs Russell (29-1, #3 TBRB)
          Tank (20-0, #2 TBRB) vs Mares (31-3-1, #7 TBRB/126lbs)

Can't recall the last time there were 3 indie top 10 ranked fights on ANY card.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
            Santa Cruz will make GRJr. Quit on his stool IMO. Waaaaaaaaay too much pressure for him.
            Mares Vs. Davis is a crazy fight that I wouldnt count Abner out in due to "Tank's" outside the ring lifestyle.

Wilder is gonna sleep Fury early.
            Nah, GRJ won't quit but it will be interesting to see the type of fight LSC brings. He is a much better boxer than given credit for. Also brings his length to this fight. Hell of a match up. Winner is definitely top 10 P4P worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
              Russell vs Santa Cruz would be the best fight on the card by far.
              Agree. I think the other two fights are interesting & I'm super curious what version of Fury shows up. That said this fight seems guaranteed to be a fun & competitive one, unlike the other two, & its for the #1 spot in the division.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  haha look at this dude. Not happy for a great card. Upset that Haymon is the one putting it on.
                  Just being honest , it's not happening. At best we may see tank beat up some bum on the undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    Just being honest , it's not happening. At best we may see tank beat up some bum on the undercard.
                    dude, this is why people post the things about you they do.

Haymon just got 2 monster deals. To pretend he is in the same situation as before with the time buys is ridiculous. He has incentive to make better cards now.

Why not hope that this card come to fruition since it has 2 great fights and a solid opener in Davis/Mares instead of downplaying it because its Haymon?

Try to like the sport if you can.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      dude, this is why people post the things about you they do.

Haymon just got 2 monster deals. To pretend he is in the same situation as before with the time buys is ridiculous. He has incentive to make better cards now.

Why not hope that this card come to fruition since it has 2 great fights and a solid opener in Davis/Mares instead of downplaying it because its Haymon?

Try to like the sport if you can.
                      Let me offer you some advice.

This message is hidden because DramaShow is on your ignore list.

Comment

Working...
                      X