No announcement yet.

Rounds 8-12. How did you score them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rounds 8-12. How did you score them?

End of 7th round. Abel tries to whisper to gg that he’s losing so the camera doesn’t hear. So at best in his eyes it’s 4-3 canelo. At worst it’s 6-1.

Did gg win every round after the 7th?

I had 8 and 9 to GGG, but the championship rounds to Canelo

Comment

8-9 close, 10-12 clearly to GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
        I had 8 and 9 to GGG, but the championship rounds to Canelo
        How? Canelo was taking punishment in 10 and 11 and looked to get stunned for a bit. Even the judges had GGG winning those. They were clear GGG rounds.

i think he could've taken the 12th though.

Comment

Canelo won round 12. GGG seemed to be doing good work in 8-11 and probably won most or all of those.

Comment

8-9 close. 10-11 was golovkins great rally despite looking spent mid rounds. 12 he did great in the start but I can see why judges gave it to nelo. I personally gave it to him so I have an even fight.

No problem with the decision though. Team ggg didn’t prepare for an aggressive nelo lol

Comment

What I don't get is how people are giving Canelo most of the first 4 rounds. GGGs jab wouldn't miss on Canelo face and there was little else happening. Does Canelo automatically win the rounds for standing in the middle of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                What I don't get is how people are giving Canelo most of the first 4 rounds. GGGs jab wouldn't miss on Canelo face and there was little else happening. Does Canelo automatically win the rounds for standing in the middle of the ring.
                Yeah there is no way Canelo won all four rounds. Golovkin was actually much better in the first 4 than last fight. It was 1-1 for sure after two.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  I think thats why they gave it too him.But in the first fight he gets those rounds by going backwards?

Comment

8 GGG
                    9 Canelo
                    10 GGG
                    11 GGG
                    12 Canelo (couldve gone to g though)

Comment

Working...
                    X