No announcement yet.

A Storm Is About to Fack Up Philippines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Storm Is About to Fack Up Philippines

everyone here waiting for the landfall but still hot as fack right now and dry. they say the damage will be brutal. meh

i hope this will be a really big one that will cause brutal damage. this place needs to erase a big number of useless cunts. and please please please do the rich, wealthy people who looks down on others and the political dynasty cunts, the corrupt government and the whole system. this place needs a fucking reset.

Why does Trump keep allowing these Hurricanes to happen? Same ***** back when Bush allowed Katrina to happen. SMH.

Comment

Yeah I saw a super typhoon is about to hit. 2 huge weather events going on at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
        everyone here waiting for the landfall but still hot as fack right now and dry. they say the damage will be brutal. meh

i hope this will be a really big one that will cause brutal damage. this place needs to erase a big number of useless cunts. and please please please do the rich, wealthy people who looks down on others and the political dynasty cunts, the corrupt government and the whole system. this place needs a fucking reset.
        I'm at a resort right now getting high. The wind and cool air is exhilarating.

It gives a sense of excitement in the air, and the way the trees dance to the breeze is mesmerizing.

Comment

Someday.... I want to beat you so bad...

One thing... and I ****ing hate you....

Filipino people... suffer volcanoes, tidal waves, death.. and they smile..... how? I’m impressed..... beyond impressed...

Can you tell me how poor people can face catastrophic things.... bury their dead smile..... how?

Comment

Is their anyway to deter these storms? Would having the military shoot at it help? Or have a bunch of people yell at it and scare it off?

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              I'm at a resort right now getting high. The wind and cool air is exhilarating.

It gives a sense of excitement in the air, and the way the trees dance to the breeze is mesmerizing.
              what resort brother?

Comment

what resort brother?
                Costabella sa mactan lol

It was real windy with some rain a while ago but now it's calmed down.

Comment

you're worrying about people looking down on others in the same breath in which you're hoping the typhoon kills "useless people"

oh irony, thy name is a bscener.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    you're worrying about people looking down on others in the same breath in which you're hoping the typhoon kills "useless people"

oh irony, thy name is a bscener.
                    Lol. Was just about to point that out

Comment

Working...
                    X